43-Mama O'Knight

Xavier's p.o.v:

I woke up to someone nudging me , obviously I slapped them and told them to go away.

"Oi Xavi , wake your dumb ass up!" Alistaire said whispering cause Kieran was sleeping in his arms.
"Jeez okay stupid!"I said as I got out the car , followed by Al and Kieran , we took out some suitcases from the back , and then I took Kieran so Al could hold all the bags.

When we arrived , it was quite dark , I checked my phone at it was around 11pm , Al took out some keys and we went inside , only to be attacked by a woman who was in a nightgown.

"Who are you- ohhhh it's my baby Ally! , oh and look he's bought his boyfriend and- oh my lord , a baby!!"she said sort of whisper shouting.
"Hey mama , this is my um boyfriend Xavier and our child that we're looking after Kieran"Alistaire said looking at me kinda sad and kinda looks like he's saying sorry , but I understand it probably would've hurt his mum if we were just friends and looking after a baby.
"Hi , Mrs O'Knight , it's nice to finally meet you!"I told her politely while trying to keep my voice as low as possible.
"Ahhhh my son you have chosen a perfect boy , look at how cute his is"she said with a very strong Spanish accent as she smiled and took hold of Kieran.
"Yeah but he's annoying"al added, I glared at him and he smirked , and his mum slapped him across the back of the head and said something to him in Spanish.
"Anyways sweethearts , I'll look after your little Kieran , you are probably tired after that whole drive"Mrs O'Knight said as she went to a room with Kieran.
"Okay shall we go?" Alistaire asked
"Where"I questioned
"To hell , where else you idiot to our room!" Alistaire told me , he was clearly frustrated , probably because of the drive , he didn't get to rest at all.
"Okay mr grumpy pants lets get you too bed!"I mocked him and Al led the way and he went inside a huge and beautiful room which was so plain but so elegant, Al fell right onto the bed and fell asleep right away.
"Oh come on al , you need to change!"I groaned
Al just looked at me and started to undress , he took of his shirt so he was topless , I turned around , I could hear him take off his jeans and then putting something else on.
I'm pretty sure he was done so I turned around and he was getting into bed , I just chuckled lowly and went into the attached bathroom, and put on a black oversized shirt which I'm pretty sure is Als , then I wore some shorts.
Mrs O'Knight came into the room and asked for some pj's for Kieran and I gave them and she kissed my forehead and told me goodnight and left , which was strange but sweet.
I went next to Alistaire and was tucking myself in , then he grabbed me by my waist and was spooning me (I don't actually know if this is the right term but basically he was just sleeping with his arms over Xavier's waist and held him tightly) , I wasn't complaining, it was cold and Al smelled nice.
I could hear his small little snores in my head and I could feel his breath on my neck , I turned around a little and used my hand the brush Als hair out his face then kissed his forehead, just because I can , and it doesn't make me that gay!

Sorry again short chapter, I'm so tired and I have a trip tomorrow x
-Aki

(FOLLOW MY INSTA 1360AKIRA)