Family dinner

Juliana POV
We( me and kris) done our assignment, I don't know why but I am getting a feeling that Valentina is near me.

Kristen: Julie I am going to meet Sergio in his room, don't mind waiting for me to return. He will drop me at home so bye.
Juliana: Kris okay take care, have a good night.

She went to his room. I came to near the window then I suddenly looked downside then I saw Idiot. I came down running and meet her

Valentina: Babe I don't know why but I wanted to meet you, but I don't wanted to disturb you.
Juliana: You went to bed but you can't go to sleep so you came here.

I looked in her eyes, I think she cried.
Valentina: Babe you go in, I will go now that I saw you.
Juliana: Idiot did you had drink??
Valentina: Babe I am sorry, I just had one.
Juliana: Okay common let's go in. Tonight stay here in my room with me.
Valentina: Babe this is not a good time to come inside. If I meet your parents inside then I don't know how to present myself in front of them, so I will meet them when I am full with my senses.
Juliana: Okay wait I will drop you home and come back.
Valentina: Babe I can go, no worries.
Juliana: I know you can go but I don't want to risk it, I will drop you at home.
Valentina: Babe you're treating me like a child.
Juliana: You're a child idiot, now wait.

I said that then she is blushing like a hell, I came in and said to my mom that I am going out.

Juliana: Idiot give me your keys.
Valentina: Okay here they are take it.
We came to her house but she is asleep so I opened her door and tried to wake her up then I saw a someone calling me beside
Guillermo: Juliana
Juliana: Yeah, hi.
Guillermo: Hi, do you need help to take her upstairs.
Juliana: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate that, I also don't know her room.
Guillermo: Common I will help you.

He lifted her and we came to her room, my god I am very embarrassed when I entered into her room because wherever in that room it is covered with my face.

Guillermo: Don't worry we all know about her love towards you.
Juliana: Thank you Guille.
Guillermo: Come I will send a driver to drop you home.
Juliana: That will be very helpful.

I came home and I don't know when but I just slept while thinking about idiot room.

Valentina POV
I woke up and saw that I am in my room then I haven't understood how I got here then I looked at my night then I saw a note

Idiot call me when you woke up

I saw that and I called her
Juliana: Idiot clean your room it made me feel embarrassed yesterday.
Valentina: I am sorry. I will do it whatever you want.
Juliana: I am coming to your home for dinner right?? Before that clean it please, I can't see my face like that.
Valentina: No I love it like that but I will make it less embarrassed for you.
Juliana: If not I am not seeing your room again.
Valentina: Don't make any harsh decisions, I will do it and sorry for yesterday.
Juliana: No worries until and unless you are in control.
Valentina: Thank you.

As the call ended I got up from the bed and started cleaning the room then suddenly I saw my brother and sister are laughing behind me.

Valentina: Why are you guys laughing, come on help me??
Eva: No can't do that, I have a early meeting. I just wanted to see why this early vacuum is on that in your room.
Guillermo: No I too have a meeting but why are you doing it now??
Valentina: Babe said She won't come to home today if I won't clean it.
Eva: When are you going to propose to her??
Valentina: What??
Eva: By the look on your face which I am seeing now, I don't want you to lose it. So when are you going to propose.
Valentina: When I get a real job not an intern.
Eva: Good clean it nicely, I want my sister in law to stay in home.
Valentina: Thank you guys, that is enough for today. Now get out.

I cleaned it and came to office, today went so quickly at the office. I came home and freshen up and came to pick up baby.

Juliana POV

I got ready for the dinner then I listened a car came, I know who it is without seeing then I got a call. I answered it

Valentina: Babe are you ready for family dinner??

Thank you guys for reading this chapter and if you like this chapter vote for it and share with your friends. Thank you again for reading this chapter.