Wallpaper Confusion

Juliana POV
I don't know why but suddenly Valentina fainted and all started shouting then lucho said
Lucho: Nothing happened to her. Her sugar level just dropped so she fainted. That's it give her something sweet. She will be okay.
He said and carried her in his arms and bought into the house behind the coffee shop and said to me to sit on the couch, he placed her on the couch and her head in my lap. They all went away after making her drink sugar water. I am waiting here for her to wake. I am the only one here and getting bored so I thought to switch on tv but that sound is making her wake up so I thought to leave it and switch off it then her phone was making some sound so I took out and lifted the call.
Stranger: Val where are you? When are you coming home?
Juliana: Sorry, I am Juliana and she is

I am saying him then he stopped me and introduced himself
Stranger: Hi I am Val brother Guillermo Carjaval, you can call me Guille and if she is with you then she must be happy. I have no worries, sorry for disturbing. Bye Juliana.

Before me saying anything, he cut the call then after that I saw my photo as a wallpaper in Valentina phone then I shocked. Then she woke up and saw me then

Valentina: Hi baby,Sorry for the trouble and thank you for staying with me.
Juliana: Take your brother called you and he is worried about you.

Then she took the phone immediately and asked me

Valentina: Okay I will talk with him baby
Juliana: Yeah But I saw my photo as your wallpaper. Why did you kept it and when did you took it?
Valentina: That's my baby picture. I took it when you're with some kids at the party last year, when I came to lucho birthday party, I liked seeing you like that and that smile my god, I can't get over that smile. So I took the picture of your on that day, I like to see you whenever I want so I kept it has a wallpaper because in whatever the situation I am, if I see this picture of yours baby that makes me full happy. Don't think much about it, I am the you like. But if you're sad then I can't stand seeing you like that so be happy each and every time.
Juliana: what are you saying?
Valentina: Don't worry there is no need of your understanding, that's just my feelings for you.
Juliana: I understood that but why haven't you came to me and say anything?
Valentina: On That day I wanted to say to you but I got a call from my brother saying my dad is dead. So I haven't came to you and went from there. From then I haven't had a chance to meet and talk with you but I kept seeing you from far distance.
Juliana: But you meet me several times last year and also talked with me many times but you haven't said anything?
Valentina: I myself don't wanted me in your life so I haven't said anything about this to you and I don't want to make your life complicate. I am happy by seeing you from far away distance.

I started saying something but then lucho and Kristen came in the room then Valentina got up from the couch and said

Valentina: Okay Guys I am going home now, my brother called me and Thank you for helping me today.

She said that and came to hug me and she whispered in my ears saying Don't think much about it baby, be happy and make others happy. And she hugged both lucho and Kristen then she went away

Juliana: Lucho did you know that Valentina likes me
Lucho: Yeah I know that from long time but I thought she forgot about you
Juliana: Damn man she is having my photo as her mobile wallpaper then how can you think that and from how long did you know this?
Kristen: What She is having your picture as a wallpaper for her phone?
Juliana: Yeah, did you also know about this?
Kristen: Yeah I got to know today evening only, lucho said me.
Juliana: Lucho I asked you something
Lucho: Yeah I thought she forgot you but she is not, I said only one thing to her to come here. Do you want to know what I said to her?
Juliana: What did you said?
Lucho: Just only one sentence that you're sad then without thinking about anything she came here.
Juliana: That is Okay but why did she drinks and smokes so much?
Lucho: Last year after her dad died only one thing kept her happy that is you but after that her sister made her to join in our college then she got more disturbed then she started drinking and smoking, but I know for sure that if you say something to her about this she will listen to you.
Juliana: What are you talking lucho, how will she listen to me, when she haven't listened to anyone of you guys?
Lucho: Try once, because I heard that she listened to you in the morning and haven't smoked in front of you.

Then I saw at Kristen with a angry expression

Kristen: Come on I said that casually, when I don't know anything about all this.
Juliana: Whatever I want sometime to think about this?
Lucho: Take your own time and think about it but keep this in your mind that don't think from head just think with your heart
Kristen: Okay, Sergio is here right. I am going to meet him.
Lucho: Go you spend your time with your boyfriend.
Kristen: Thank you Lucho
Juliana: Enjoy

All are went from there but I am thinking only about one thing that is about Valentina.Then my mom came to house

Caitlyn: Julie, what are you doing and what are you thinking so deeply?
Juliana: Nothing much, Did Your work for today is done?
Caitlyn: yes all done, now I am preparing dinner. Do you want to help me or else do you have any work?
Juliana: Mom I will change this dress and come to kitchen
Caitlyn: Okay go and change the dress and freshen up then come down

I came to my room and freshen up now while coming down, I heard some noises from my brother room then I knocked the door and said please guys keep it down, Mom came home then they both came out of the room and Kristen is blushing. We all came down and started making preparations for dinner.

This is the chapter specially dedicated to BarbaraLopez. Happy birthday to her. Guys I hope you all like this chapter and I want more views and votes. Keep it coming. After reading chapters share with your friends if you guys like it. Thank you for doing all these