1

It's about 7am on a Sunday morning.i got ready for work and hopped into my car and drove off.

"Good morning moriah"my work bestie said as she handed me a coffee.

"Thanks Jen I love you"I said as I sipped it.

I got straight to work about 3 hours later I took my break so I stopped at McDonalds, I ate and caught up on some homework and studying.

"Hey Jeremy I'm back from back and only have 2 hours left,can you put these in the bosses office"I asked my other coworker.

"Sure thing riah"he said as he took the papers from my hands.

"Thank you so much"

3hours later~

I quickly left out of my job before my boss asked me to work another shift.

"Hey Jen"I said as she got in my car.

"Hey girl soooo did you get permission for the concert yet?"she asked.

"Yes buttttt only if I pass all of my classes with a 75 or above"I said as I groaned and face palmed.

"Well your smart riah you just needa do your work and homework for trig"she said.

"Bitch you don't know how hard trig is"

"I know but you neeeeeeed to go with me to this concert you already have alllll the money you need and more so just pass trig"

"How?"I say sarcastically toned.

"Sit with your fine ass trigonometry teacher and discuss business if you k ow what I mean"

"No jen I don't know what you mean"

"Sex him"

"I'm not gonna fuck my teacher even if he is as sexy as he is"

"Just start with an innocent knee touch and work your way up"

"You know what Jen that might work"

"Dress super sexy tomorrow wear that one fit that you bought with me at the tommy hilfiger store"she exclaimed.

"should i?????"I asked.

"Yes that's a baddie fit"

"Fine I'll send you pics"I said as I dropped her off at her house a couple blocks down from mine.

"Bye cutie"I said.

"Bye babez"she said and shit the door.

———————————————————————————

The next morning ~

6:00am

I got out of the shower and dried my curls out a little bit,I put leave in conditioner and brushed my hair so it's not knotty when that was done I let it air dry while I cooked and ate breakfast with my mom.

20mins~

I ran back upstairs to my room and got dressed