PROLOGUE: Oh, catastrophe.

I've been sitting on this rusty armchair for hours, in this room curiously intact, completely dark, in which the walls could eat you at any time... And outside, just catastrophe. Sweet and beauty catastrophe.  The same one that was always my biggest desire and my widest fear. The question I needed, but the question I fear. Why me? Why, in a world that's not even a reflection of what it used to be, full of scorched corpses, here and there, I must be the one that's sitting here, right now? Life... What am I saying, you can't call it that way anymore. It's nothing else than an infected scar of all the memories from what really could be called life. The balance that measured the good and bad moments no longer exists. It's gone.

- What... Am I doing here? What the hell am I doing here? Please, somebody come! I need someone by my side, somebody save me!

Silence was made and then I discovered that these words were not simply thoughts, but they poured from my mouth in the form of loudy screams. Screaming in a room... In a world where's no one left, how ironic. But I must have gone mad, because even if I'm completely sure that in this room there's no one else... I feel like I'm not alone.