Growing up [Chapter 1]

Thanks everyone for taking the time out to read my book day by day ill add a new chapter.

This is based on a true real life story!

Growing up as a child, I always wished for a perfect life, a perfect family, to be happy and to be loved. Sadly My life was never the same as the average child life would be.

I grew up in a home with just a mother and two brothers. Its not like I didn't know who my father was or where he was... Matter of fact, I knew where he lived and I knew where he worked he just never cared. Throughout my child hood years,

I went through things some adults probably haven't went through. My uncle beside my mom and brothers were the only father figure I had.

The only person I trusted and loved with all of my heart was my uncle. Until, one day my life came crashing down when I heard my uncle went to jail. After I heard the news, It started to spread throughout the neighborhood and everyone thought it was a good time to take advantage of me.

Just because my uncle wasn't there to defend me or to protect me like he always did. So one day I made a decision to stand up to anyone who tried to approach me in a wrongful manner. Then, I started to defend myself and stand up to people without being afraid. I never thought my life could have gotten any worst after my uncle went to jail, but it sure did! My mother started trusting people that meant no good but harm. Some days as a child growing up I had no one to look after me because my mom worked full time jobs just to support us. During my childhood years I did pretty well in school,

My grades were excellent all the time. By looking at me everyone probably never expected me to have a horrible life as a child. But behind those good grades and my good sense of humor relied tears, pain, and hurt. A few years later when i entered the 6th grade my life had gotten to the extreme, I started to do poorly in school, started hating people,and I became a very aggressive young child. One day my mom decided that she trusted this man so much she allowed him to watched me,

The shocking part about itis he was an old middle aged man whom she worked for for many years. The first day I went to his house I can remember him giving me chocolates, candies, money etc. I didn't know why he always treated me as if I was apart of him or even his child. I remembered my mom saying oh he loves you. He was a canadian author who wrote books for a living.

Every so often he would go to canada and wouldn't come back without bringing something back for me. Each day I cried and cried just so Icouldn't go to his house. As much as i pleaded and cried nothing worked my mom still took me to his house.

Each day she took me there I was sexually abused, taken advantaged of you name it! He started to threaten me telling me if I ever told anyone about what happens to me he'll kill me.

On several occasions he showed me the gun and made sure I knew it stayed loaded at all times! Whenever I wanted to leave his house to go across the road to my mom other job he would make sure all the doors were locked and never allowed me out. He made sure he had extra security locks on the doors and on the sliding door as well,

When I was around 10 years old he told my mom he was going to teach me how to swim. I begged her to tell him no, But she still told him yes he can. The other day my mom took me to his house he throwed me in the pool. I couldn't swim so of course I was scared! Who wouldn't be scared?

Especially the age I was...So as i got older I was thinking of a plan I always said this one line ''What can I do to get away from this man for good''.

He left me in the pool gasping for breath a few times, When he thought it was enough then he came in and took me out of the pool. On several occasions I remember trying to run and unlock his gate but never was successful. Years went by and I still never told anyone about the abuse mainly because I was scared, Threatened, and ashamed. Sometimes I was forced to watch porn with him while he sexually abused me.

Basically all my life consisted of was drama, stress and abuse. During my childhood I acted out not because I didn't have any respect for anyone but because of the anger built up inside of me. Sometimes I felt suicidal, I felt like there wasn't a purpose nor a place on this earth for me.

I started feeling embarrased with myself, Ashamed and afraid to show my body to anyone. I started wearing long clothing everywhere I go.

During, the summer it got so bad I wore long  jeans, jacket and tons of redundant clothing. Several months later while in the 7th grade i woke up and I had the chicken pox. My mom took me to the beach to soak in the salt water because soaking in dead sea salt does wonders for your body. Skin problems, such as rashes, sores, hives, and itching, can be treated by soaking in a hot bath filled with these amazing salts.

After my chicken pox went my mom noticed when I started dressing differently. She always said it was because of my chicken pox and that I was spotty. When in reality she really didn't know, I didn't care about how spotty i was  because what i went through alone was horrifying.

 My mother never took the time out to come and talk to me all she did was judge me and try and tell me things that never seem to make any sense at all... So I got tired of it and said to myself i'll never tell her what happened because maybe If i do she won't believe me anyway! So why should I ? Then I started worrying about who to tell because I knew I couldn't live with this guilt forever. 

Weeks later my uncle got out of jail and while in jail he himself was raped by the prisoners and the prison officers. Eventually they gave him a deadly disease and soon after he came out of prison weeks later he was admitted into the hospital. As bad as I wanted to tell him I was afraid to tell him, While on his bed in the hospital he always seemed upset about something.

One day he said what is going on with you. I Replied ''Nothing'' Which was a lie! I trusted him so much but I was so scared of what may happen to me. Weeks later he died... I was hurt, I was in pain, in tears. My heart was torn apart! But I blamed myself for being such a stupid ignorant child for not telling anyone. If I had told my uncle before he died maybe I wouldn't still be living in misery up to this day. In feb or march of 2008 the person I hated the most,

The one who jacked up my childhood, who took away everything from me died he was diagnosed with lung cancer.

A feeling of relief went throughout my body. I was excited and happy he died but at the same time i was upset and hurt. I felt stupid for not letting anyone know what happened to me before he died.