00:02

Chapter 2

Anisha Hameed's POV

Made on 09/11/14

Unedited

This is so awkward, I thought to myself. What do I do? What do I do?, I chant to myself.
"Well if your not going to do anything get out of this room" his voice cold
I ignore his remark and carry on looking through his file.

"Where did you grow up?"
"What's it you? Huh?, Why'd you want to know?" He is so damn harsh.
"I am here to bloody help you, I have to know the basics" I snap
"I grew up in Leinster" he mutters.
Ok, I'm going to ask him normal questions like what do you like to eat?
"What do you like to eat?"
"That's hard because I will eat everything, especially Desi food" he chuckles, it's like he remembers something.
"Do you listen to music?"
"I listen to music, more so Drake, Jay Z, DJ Snake, their my type"
"Oh their music is class"
"What ice-cream do you like?"
"I love Ice Burgers and Brunch"
"Nice"
"Did you go to Uni?"
"Um, well I got into Trinity College when I was 17, I dropped out, I messed my life up, my life is sh**e, I can't believe I listened to them damn ass*****, they ruined me and my family"he shouts
Sooner or later, I'll find out who these people are.

"What were you planning on becoming when you were in Uni?" I don't think he'll answer, but it's worth a try.
"I was planning on becoming an engineer for BMW headquarters in Germany, I got a promotion and everything" it's like he was talking to himself. When I ask him questions it's always like he is talking to himself.
Wow. I will find out what happened to him, why he ruined his future.

I look at my watch it's lunchtime.
"Do you want to come down and have lunch, or should I get someone to drop food up to you"
"I want to eat up here"
"Well, okay then, see you tomorrow"
"Yeah, Yeah whatever Aleesha"
"Its Anisha"
"Do I look like I care" he snaps.

I walk out of the room. What is with this guy he is so bipolar.
I walk down the stairs and into the lunch room. I buy a salad baguette, a Cadbury milk chocolate bar, a bottle of water and an orange.
I get someone to bring up food to Zaid.
I take a bite in my sandwich, but someone always has to disturb me.
I turn around and it's only Anna.
"Hey girl wassup?"
"I'm fine and yourself Annie"
"Stop calling me Annie, just because I have curly hair, okay that it's offensive" she says jokingly.
"I'm going to sit beside you whether you like it or not okay!"
"Ugh, why'd you have to sit beside me" I say in a jokingly tone.
She sits down beside me and we eat merrily.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥10 mins later¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I get into my office and take out my amazing batch of files and papers I have to look through.(note the sarcasm).
I take a seat and start looking through the files. Sean walks in.
"Hey Anisha, you can go home because I have to tutor another student, and the files can wait till next week"
"Oh My Lord thank you, thank you, so much Sean"
I start packing away everything and gathering my things.
"Oh and Anisha you did a pretty good job with Zaid, he talked perfectly with you, I'm was with him just 10 minutes ago to give him lunch and he was asking for you, see your like a miracle here, you seem to cheer up everyone here, whether their on drugs or are suffering from depression you seem to make them forget that, and I thank you for that."
"Well I don't know what to say Sean, thank you"
He walks out.
And I basically fast walk out and call my mum to come and collect me.

She comes within 10 minutes.
"Aslamualaykum mum, how are you on this amazing day"
"I'm fine Alhumdulilah, let's go shopping c'mon it's been ages since we went shopping because your always caught up on work"
"But mum I have to do the groceries"
"That can wait till later, I'll tell Adam to go with you once he comes home at 3:00"
"Okay then let's go"

We get to the shopping centre within 15 minutes. We goto all the shops, and mum buys nearly everything in the shop. Joking, obviously not she just spends ages and ages in every single shop.
I buy a couple of wooly cardigans and scarves.

"Mum I want to go home!" I moan like a 3 year old child.

"Fine, but when we get home you cook something because I have to go to Aisha's house and give her a couple of things" okay, I can't exactly cook to save my life, which isn't a good trait.

"Mum why can't we just order something like pizza?" I'm in the mood to eat junk.

"Fine, but order something good"

I walk home, thinking what is with Zaid, little did I know that he would always be in my mind , no matter what......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••