00:01

Anisha Hameed's POV

Made on the 04/11/14

unedited

Thud.
I land on the floor, thanks a lot alarm clock. Nice way to wake up in the morning for Fajr (1st obligatory prayer of the day). I get up and stomp to the bathroom to do Wudu (oblution). I open the window, the crisp, sharp Irish air hits my face, it's so cold but I guess that's just Ireland for you. I read Fajr and open my Quran. The Quran brings so much peace to the human body it's just amazing, but that's Allah's ways.

I check the clock it's 07:20, I still have 30 minutes to get ready for work. I am working as a psychiatrist for work experience in Uni, I help the disturbed people and the people who are drinking and on drugs, I actually do like my job at the moment because all I have to do is give them advice, I like helping people to get out of the darkness. I want to become a full time psychiatrist after I get my degrees.

I look in my wardrobe for clothes to wear to work. I take out a warm black abaya, a printed maroon pashmina scarf, a maroon coat and black converse.
I may be 21 years old, I still do like to look cool with my abayas on.
Looking in the mirror, I see a girl who has chocolate brown curly hair, with green eyes, who is half Irish and half Pakistani. Some days I really wish I was Arabian because in all fairness they have such a pretty skin tone, but I thank Allah for making me who I am.
I get changed and put on Simple face cream, eyeliner and Vaseline. That's my everyday makeup. I get my iPhone and brown handbag. I walk down the stairs taking in the amazing Arabic Calligraphy my dad did in this house when both my parents got married 28 years ago, Mash'Allah.

I have 1 younger sister Aaliah who is 18 and 2 brothers, Amir who is older than me by 1 year and 2 months which makes him 22 and another Adam who is 24. Adam is engaged to a pretty girl Amirah and is getting married in the Summer. He is crazy in love with her, it's always fun teasing him about it.

Walking into the dining room I hear a chorus of Salam's from my family, I reply and sit with them.

"Wait a second, do you have work today?" Amir says clearly confused.

"Amir, I told you last night that drop me off before you go to Uni"

"Well then come on Anisha, let me drop you off today, are you ready?"

"No Amir I'm not ready" my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well then go get ready, but like you just got dressed didn't you?" he smirks.

"Amir come on , before I end up punching your face"

Amir runs out the door.
I ruffle Adam's hair, he gets really annoyed when I do that, he just grunts stop.
Let'a just say his hair is his 'Baby'. One day I caught him talking to his hair while he was brushing it up and styling it, he was like
"Baby, don't worry I'm gunna get you all showered and cut today and make you look beautiful by the barbers today". I started laughing at him and teasing him about , but honestly I feel sorry for Amirah. Poor girl.

I give Aaliah an awkward side hug. I love my little sister, even though she is so annoying.
I give my dad a hug, I love my dad way too much, I love both my parents too much but I'm more of a daddy's girl.
He reads a quick Du'aa on me and smiles. " I love you my dear child never forget that".

I give my mum a big hug and a kiss.
"Anisha, can you do the grocery shopping just before you come home"
Ughhhhhh, I hate grocery shopping, i just embarrass myself every time I go grocery shopping for my mum. but if that's what my mum wants me to do I'll do it.
"Of course mum"
She gives me the list.
She whispers in my ear
" I love you, don't forget to read Aytul Kursi, and if any guy comes near you remember to kick his ass beta, the way I taught you" I roll my eyes, and mumble a sure to her.

I walk out the door. I see my brother waiting for me in his black Mini Cooper. There is two Mini Cooper's and two Mercedes Benz. My mum and Amir have a Mini Cooper each, and my dad and Adam have a Mercedes Benz each. The two girls in the house don't have a car yet. (Thar's me and Aaliyah if you're wondering)

I sit in the car.
Amir starts the car. We get on the motor way.
"Anisha, how's life?"
"Well Amir life is fine Alhumdulilah(thanks be to god) why?"
"Nothing, just asking, because I love my little sister" he smirks , there has got to be something up with him. I roll my eyes. He just asks me loads of stupid questions and I answer all of them, until we arrive to my working place.

He drops me off outside the parking lot. Lazy butt couldn't be asked to drop me outside the entrance.
I make my way to the entrance without making a fool of myself.

A voice calls me, I turn around. It's only Sean, he's my tutor at this place.

"Morning Anisha, what's the craic?"
( craic means what's happening it's a typical Irish word)

"I'm great, thank you very much, just busy with all the paperwork I have to do today"
"okay, well get a start on the paperwork Anisha I want it all done before 4:30 okay?"
"um, of course I'll have it finished by then"
Oh great another batch of paperwork to look over, just my luck.

Just before I start walking to my little office, someone calls my name yet again. I turn around once again.
"Hi there Anisha" it's only Siobhan.
"Hey Siobhan, is everything okay?"
"um Anisha, Sean told me to tell you that you have to look after a new person for 8-9 weeks his name is Zaid Ahmadi, he is 23 years old, is born in Ireland and half Pakistani like you"

A Muslim guy, wow that's weird, we never ever get any Muslim people in here, there's not that many Muslims here in Ireland that's why.

"Do I have to do this?"
"C'mon Anisha you and I both know you are really good at this job, and we both know you want a job like this, so hurry on and help him"
She hands me a profile of him.

I silently grunt, because I have so much paperwork and on top I need to look after some dude.

I silently look through the profile even though I'm not supposed to until I get to my office or his room. I speed walk to the hallway and walk slowly into his room. I don't want to do this job today, he's a non-mahram ( a person You can marry) and I usually take care of the women's section, and if it is the males section I have to take care of its usually the little boys under 13. But I'm going to do this.

I see a man sitting down, he doesn't even realise I'm there I clear my throat, I don't know what to do okay? He looks up,
He has brown-black straight hair in a quiff, hazel coloured eyes, a nice jawline, tanned skin ( Pakistani tan colour) and to be honest he is good looking. I then realise why the Jahanam (hell) am I checking this dude out. I lower my gaze.

"Liking what you see huh?" he smirks at me.

I just ignore what he says and carry on looking through his profile.
He's been on drugs, alcohol, been in a gang and is a player.

"Firstly, My name is Anisha, and I already know yours, I'm here to help you so please let me"
Little did I know the last eight words of that sentence would change my life forever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aslamualaikum guys, or hey

How do you guys like this chapter,
If you guys didn't know this is based on a true story,
Please no hate

I honestly love you guys, you guys make me happy ;))))))))

Please tell me how you like this story,

At the side is Zaid....................... you'll find out who he is

Comment,
Vote,
Share,
Read,
Repeat,

Love Y'all

Fatimaxoxoxooxox

••••••••••••••••••••••••