Back again in basement. + Nightmare.

After taking Draal to the basement, Barbara helped Blinky how to wrap the wound by the bandages. Before they used the bandages, they cleaned the wound and put there some troll herb ointment that Blinky had always with him in one side pocket.
Now. Draal was laying on side on mattress, covered by blanket's and warmed by the fire in the hearth, sleeping deeply. Jim sat on the stairs, staring at the sleeping troll. Blinky came to him and took a seat next to him. He took a breath before he spoked. ,,Claire and Tobias went home. They send through me a message for you. It is supposed to be fine and that Draal-" "he used to like the fire in the hearth." interupted him Jim. "More than once I found him laying on the floor near the hearth with a soft smile. He seemed to be so calm and pleased in here." Blinky looked on Draal. He nodded slowly. Jim continued. "I am really happy to have him back, but...." then he sighed. "How long will that wound health?" Blinky sighed. "Without the HeartStone? A long time." Jim let his head fall down. Blinky put an arm around his shoulders. "Don't worry Master Jim. Draal is safe in here. As long as we are. Do you know wat I noticed between you two?" Jim shook his head as a no. "When he and yourself played the Pyroblixt, I saw how you work together as a greatest player duo I had ever seen. And to be honest. You two almost seemed like brothers to me. I may believe that Draal will never admit it, but that bound happened, and continued in Merlin's Tomb, right?" Blinky raised playfully an eyebrow at the last sentence. Jim chuckled and let his head rest on Blinky. "What do you think he is dreaming about?" asked Jim.
Blinky shrugged. "Who knows. The world of dreams is an unknow to those who don't sleep properly... Now let's go upstairs. You had a long day and you must prepare yourself for tomorrow's explaining to your mother about Draal's living in here." Blinky and Jim stood up. "Yeah.... Great." muttered Jim and looked a last time on the Draal. Jim smiled softly and with the sigh he closed the door just on half from the basement, leaving Draal all alone.

Draal was in the forest. He didn't know why he was there, but something was forcing him to go forward. He was looking around, looking into the sky like if there was a Stalkling. It made him feel uncomfortable. But then of all sudden, the white crystals started to grow around him in the circle. He was encircled by them. He raised an eye-brow at it. "Weird." he touched one of them. But then the ground broked under him. He tried to hold himself, but the ground was crumbling under his palms. With a yell he fall into the deep and dark space.... He woked up in Merlins tomb. With a fear he circled around as he heard a two familiar sounds of laugh. "What?" Draal was panting. He was in the crystal corner. This meant the dead end to him when he saw two figures approaching to him. One slim, grey with one yellow eye and light green dagger in his hand and one huge, black and yellow with also one yellow eye and the sword in his hand. "You thought that when your fleshbag friends, the traitor and some loser will save you, that I wouldn't find you?!" asked Gunmar with laughter in the end. Draal started to back away, only to hit by his back spines the crystal wall. "Look at him, how he is shaking." laughted Angor, throwing his dagger between his hands. Draal's eye's widened. With roar he frowned and run forward them, ready to hit him, only to let Gunmar caught him under his neck. "You may escaped the Angor's dagger... But the Decimars Blade will quickly remind you, who do you belong!" and with it he raised his sword to Draal's body, getting closer and closer. "No. No no no no no!!!"
Draal woked up with big gasp. "No.." He panted quickly and shaked. He hide his head his arms, looking sadly at the concrete floor..... Concrete floor?!?
Draal looked up and saw where he was. His favorite haven, which he thought he will never see again. 'I never realised how much I love this place.' he thought to himself with smile. The hearth was warming the space around and filling it with an orange soft light. He took a deep breath, but a sharp pain hit his chest. He looked down and noticed the white bandage, which wrapped the almost all of him, like if somebody dressed him (somehow) into the white t-shirt, but it went into the crop-top. He sighed and layed on the other side. His eye's widened in fear as he hold his breath. Oh... How he wished now to stay on the side he was before.