Chapter seventeen: Fell?

Yugyeom POV.

"So why are you standing with this playboy?" I asked feeling a bit jealous and uneasy when I saw them together. I have a little crush on her but she never noticed. If I were here I probably wouldn't notice wither cause I'm good at hiding my feelings.

"He kept saying that he loves me and will change for me and he told my brother so we're just testing him, I don't care that much about him," She said looking away, she's lying.

~Some hours later~

Mirae POV.

"Hey Nunbyul eonnie" I greeted her and she turned to me and smiled "I want to ask you something that seems so confusing to me "

"Yeah sure sweetheart, what is that's confusing you, " She asked with her smile still on her face and patting on the couch as a sign for me to come and sit next to her.

"Look I don't know how to explain it, but when I am near someone specific I feel like my heart will explode and I feel butterflies in my stomach and I get annoyed when he flirts with other girls but I get nervous when he's flirting with me," I said and she looked at me with a huge smile.

" I can see that our maknae is falling in love" My eyes widened at her words and I could feel my cheeks heated. 

' Fell in love with him? ' I thought.

" But eonnie he's a playboy but he asked me on a date today and I said okay but I don't want to get my heart broken later " I whined and she laughed at my childish behavior.

"Oh my maknae you should go for it but don't forget your disguise and If he really loves you he will change I'm sure about this. You're a good and loving girl and I believe that the right girl can change the worst demon " She said " Now I want you to tell me everything from the beginning to understand everything " 

I told her everything from the beginning to the end.

" You guys are going to be cute together " she squealed in excitement and rolled my eyes at her, and I on the other hand mocked the girls who dated him and I'm the one who ended up falling in love with him even tho I supposed to hate him not love him.