Shanks Word

Shanks walked into a cave finding Kaido laughing with his subordinates drinking until Kaido stopped. Lowering his bottle his eyes were connected with Shanks who didn't hold a smile or even a glimpse of his bright attitude.

"You made it?" Kaido said within the silence of his cave.

Kaido send out one of his men to search for Shanks to give him the news of your defeat and death.

"Where is she?" The glimpse of his eyes turned dangerous as he examined the men in the cave.

"The so-called Yonko girl is dead. King, here took her down with no effort needed. Then again with the wounds, she sustained its best that King brought her down before I did. I'm disappointed, Shanks."

Taking a chug of his drink letting out a breath of enjoyment. "You spoke so highly of her. It must have been painful to hear on how wrong you were about her. Now, don't get me wrong."

Kaido points at X Drake. "Took down half of my men before getting to me. She's a live one, someone like her to sustain so much damage and refuse to give in. It's as if she had a suicide wish or something of that matter.

Perhaps she was fed so much lies that she believed she was invincible. Her downfall was her focus on taking me down. Did you know she was willing to give herself up just so I could release my workers? Her!"

Kaido raises his index finger. "1 girl out of a thousand. She believed she could replace them all. Idiotic of her to think of herself so greatly, a pride that ran her down to the ground."

Kaido laughed with his men before going completely serious. Shanks wasn't laughing or even blinking. His eyes were solid on Kaido. The man was like a wall unmovable by anything.

"King." Kaido beacons King to go to Shanks. "So you want to know where she is? King is handing you a map of where he threw her at. You'll find her at the bottom of the sea, whatever is left of her I'd say."

Shanks looked at the map smirking before rolling it up tightly making the paper squeak. "She's not a devil fruit user."

Kaido lowered his bottle letting some of the liquor pour on his chin. "You should have kept her, accepted her offer. Her offering to replace all you the slaves you have.

She was giving you a much greater opportunity. She has a gift on influencing whoever she talks to. You could have had all the men from the Marines working with you."

King took the map back shoving it in his coat. "Her wounds were too great. I'd say she was paralyzed when I smacked her toward the wall of the mountain. Poor thing couldn't even talk. If she didn't sink down she definitely drowned."

Shanks rolled his eyes up to King making him stop. "Are you sure she didn't say, I'll see you soon." King tilted his head to the side keeping quiet on that comment. Kaido raised an eyebrow reaching his shoulder.

"Is there something we need to know, Shanks?" Kaido asks as King watches Shanks walk forward.

"That girl's will of survival is what makes her the most terrifying being you could have ever faced. She doesn't like killing because she enjoys it. Her fear of the unknown doesn't exist, there is only one thing she fears and that's the thrill of killing.

When you were fighting her, Kaido, was there a point in the battle where she changed strategies, perhaps you thought of calling it reckless movements?

Perhaps to the point where you felt as if you were fighting some type of bloodthirsty animal? It shows in her eyes the thrill of seeing her prey being vulnerable."

Kaido raised his head to Shanks remembering the way you attacked him the way you looked at him.

"Yes," Kaido admits. "There is something different about that girl. A shadow that seems to have its hands wrapped around her neck. That's not her nature, that side of her was taught to her.

She can snap out of it and I'm sure she did because I'm still talking to you." Shanks takes the bottle of beer away from one of the men. "As for you." Shanks turns to look at King.

"She will be seeing you soon. The thing about this girl is that once she has licked her wounds clean she comes back with a vicious attitude.

Especially toward people like King. She can sniff them out, sniff out their blood. You're going to wish you were dead." Shanks leaves the cave chugging down the bottle of beer leaving Kaido alone in his silence.

King turned to look at Kaido who just rested his hand on his shoulder.

"King, find Doflamingo." Kaido thinks carefully about this. "Find out what he knows about this girl, she once worked for him." King nods flying away. "It's for your sake that you know more about her."

Kaido watches King fly away. Shanks came here looking for your body and left King with a warning.

(She's not coming for me. She's coming for King.)

Kaido chugs down the entire bottle.