Tragedy

"It doesn't matter how well you control yourself, your endurance is still very low due to your haki being used up on that sword. You now have in possession 3 haki swords, each one taking your haki. One that can pertain to the usage of wind."

Kalifa tosses him Zoro's sword. "Surprised? I'm sure you had some suspicion on me having your sword. It became clear to me that it's not the sword that makes you dangerous. It's you."

Lucci appeared in front of you grabbing hold of your face. But you quickly jabbed your finger against his shoulder. "Finger pistol." A bright light shined shooting out from his shoulder.

Lucci released you holding his shoulder as he looked at the blood in his palm. "You were not this strong!"

Just a small image of you reaching out to him with your bloody hands made him regain his confidence.

Lucci looked into your eyes that were slit like a feline.

The calmness in your posture the toughness of your skin.

This isn't tekkai.

This is the beast.

"No, I wasn't. Are you scared?"

Lucci growled outraged from the strict mockery.

Looking back at Paulie your eyes melted into his and he understood completely what you were doing. It's as if you were remembering him for one last time, thanking him for all he has done. For being the one man to show you what it was like to be treated like a human. For having you find peace through the rage you held.

He knows that this will be the last time he will ever see you. "Y/n don't!" Paulie screamed out but you just smiled and looked away. This is the only way to get everyone out of here and give them the chance to run away. Killer is waiting for them outside.

Lucci looked down upon you not sure what to expect. Even now he underestimates you. Reaching out placing both your fists together aiming at Lucci you set your foot firmly on the ground.

Lucci's eyes squinted at the stance.

"Rokuōgan can only be performed if all six skills have been mastered." Lucci walked toward you confidentiality as he stood right in front of your fists. "And your opponent has to be at aim." He leans in. "You would know this if you would have stayed and finished your training."

His fingernail slid on your cheek. "Little Lamb."

Shaking your head with a smirk. "I don't need to know what you know. I just need to know what I'm capable of. And who is worth the blood spill."

Lucci growled gripping your throat knowing you were speaking of Paulie.

Looking up into his eyes a sharp pulse was felt being sucked toward your fist.

"Six King Flaming Pistol."

Lucci backed away unsheathing your sword as he used his iron body to protect himself from the sudden shock wave of flames that was widened blasting the walls.

Lucci's back heels had so much pressure they cracked the floor beneath him dragging his heels with it. Zoros blade began to steal whatever will Lucci had in order to create a power wave that shielded him from the fire blast.

Focusing you do it once more seeing your sword defending him. "Six King Flaming Pistol!" The Tiger swords red aura that blended with yours coursed through your body into your arms surrounding your fists with flames.

Lucci's eyes widened as he felt his strength being drained away. The 2nd blast blew him away by the shockwave of the flames, it was far too strong for the sword to shield. Kalifa and Kaku were blown away from the blast as well.