18

Month 4 - Week 17

3rd Person POV

The eventful day started with a nice, calm breakfast for the young couple. Jeongguk had woken up early (definitely not to throw up) and prepared breakfast, knowing that taehyung could potentially burn down their kitchen if he were to make the food without supervision.

After arranging the dining table, jeongguk carefully walked upstairs and into their shared bedroom where his boyfriend was currently dead asleep. Jeongguk quietly stepped inside, heading over to the bed. His boyfriend was fast asleep, hair sticking out in different directions, pink lips parted, shirt rode up, and limbs scattered all over the bed.

Jeongguk chuckled at the sight, fixing taehyung's shirt before leaning in and placing a peck on the older's forhead. He shook the older's body gently,

"Tae, wake up darling." He called out softly.
The male turned his head before his eyes fluttered open, blinking numerously. Taehyung woke up to see jeongguk sitting beside him on the bed, his smile in all its glory.

Taehyung sat up against the headboard before placing a hand on jeongguk's protruding belly, and pecking jeongguk on the lips. The pregnant male scrunched up his nose and muttered, "Ew, morning breath." which made taehyung peck him on the lips again.

Jeongguk swiftly stood up and pat taehyung's legs, "Go wash up and head downstairs for breakfast." Taehyung got out of bed, stretching his tired limbs and headed to their en suite bathroom to freshen up. Meanwhile, jeongguk made the bed and arranged the pillows before making his way downstairs and into the dining area.

A few mintutes later, taehyung joined his loving boyfriend at the dining table. The two shared a sweet kiss before starting to dig in (to their food, obviously. Not each other-)

All of their hyungs arrived and now all seven men were gathered in the taekook baby's empty nursery room. The hyungs were surprised to see how spacious the room was.

Two walls that were facing each other were painted a nice shade of lavender while the other two were white. The room wasn't really square-shaped, hence making it look bigger. Other than that, the room was stripped bare. But, the hyungs were cooing already.

Taehyung stood up suddenly and spoke, "Today, we are gathered here to decorate and set up your niece/nephew's future nursery and my baby's future nursery.." he paused, "And that only means one thing, it has to be perfect ! Do you hear me ?"

The hyungs simultaneously exclaimed, "Sir, Yes Sir !" And saluted.

Jeongguk watched with an amused expression and laughed loudly at all of his hyungs' antics. With that, the men got to work.

"You guys are gonna find out the gender soon, right ?" Jimin asked eagerly, while handing yoongi a screwdriver.

Jeongguk nodded, "Yeah. We already scheduled an ultrasound appointment for next week. The doctor said that if the baby was in the right position, we can possibly find out the gender."

Jimin clapped happily, "Yes ! We're gonna find out the gender" he cheered. "But ! We're not going to tell you guys the gender until the baby shower." Jeongguk stated.

Jin, who was listening quickly gasped, "What ? You're really going to keep it from us for that long ?" Jeongguk tilted his head, "What do you mean 'that long' ? I'm going to have the baby shower when i'm in my 7th month."

Jimin, jin, and hoseok sighed in relief. "Okay it's not that long. I hope." Jin said.
Jeongguk giggled before clapping his hands, "Okay chop chop. Get back to assembling the dresser while i start the decals."

"Oooh ooh. I'll help !" Hoseok squealed. Namjoon and yoongi winced, "You guys are loud.."

After half a day, they were finally finished with the nursery. On one side of the room, a white crib that had a sort-of teepee on top of it was placed against a wall that had circle decals. A light grey dresser was placed not far from it, along with a changing table with drawers.

Meanwhile, the other side of the room is more of a play area

Meanwhile, the other side of the room is more of a play area. Pressed up against the wall, was a little colourful table with art supplies and a stool under it. Next to it, a storage area for toys. There was also a nice little bookshelf and a (kids-sized) table with mis-matched chairs around it.

In the middle of the spacious room was a soft rug. On it had a bunny themed activity mat with arches and hanging toys over it.
Stuffies were also placed around (just because).

The males stepped aside and admired the room. Seeing it complete now made the soon-to-be parents more excited. The pregnancy felt more genuine. It did look a little plain but they would be adding more pops of colour as time passes by.

"Tea time ?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk nodded, "Yes, tea time."
Everyone visibly sighed in relief, just ready to go relax after working hard for the whole day.

----

A/N

The photos are for reference so, please tell me if there are any issues with them.

Hopefully, i will update tomorrow but we'll see if that works out because i get to find out my exam results tmrw and we have Parent Teachers Meeting or whatever it stands for. Wish me luck ! 💕

Btw, from now on the chapters will be progressing by month to month of jeongguk's pregnancy. I hope you don't mind 😊

ㅡ edited