16

Huhuu. Guess who updated ?

Jeongguk

I walked outside of the building, going to sit at one of the tables that were situated around the campus. I didn't have anymore classes for the day so i figured that i'd leave after finishing some assignments and such.

Just as i closed my laptop after a few long minutes of working, someone pat me on the back and sat down next to me. I greeted the person, knowing who he was.

"Hey, yugyeom."

"Hello gguk. How are you ?" He questioned. "Better than ever." jeongguk sighed, stretching. Jeongguk then turned to look at his friend. "You don't have class ?"

Yugyeom replied, "Nahh. I'm done for the day." Jeongguk nodded, "I see.. By the way, how are things going with you and bambam ?"

At that, yugyeom's face instantly heated up. Yugyeom quickly goes to slap jeongguk's arm. Jeongguk laughed loudly at yugyeom's flustered appearance. Yugyeom huffed and placed his head in his arms.

"How about you ? When are you getting a boyfriend ?" He asked playfully. Jeongguk momentarily choked on his saliva, "B-boyfriend ?!"
To be fair, he's never confirmed with his friends that he was gay, or bisexual.

Yugyeom chuckled a little and rolled his eyes, "Of course. You're obviously not interested in girls anymore." Now jeongguk was silently debating whether it was the right time to tell his best friend about taehyung and the whole pregnancy ordeal.

"Well actually..." jeongguk nervously started, "I uh- did meet this one guy, and he's really nice-"

"NO WAY !" Yugyeom cut in. "You actually have a boyfriend ?" 

Jeongguk shyly nodded, "Kinda. We just met not long ago and got together, perhaps, a few days ago." Yugyeom bombarded, "Really ? Oh my godd. Is he still studying ?  What does he do ? Is he handsome ? How'd you guys meet ?"

Jeongguk answered those questions with pleasure, "Well, we met at a party. He has finished studying and he's starting a business."

"Show me how he looks !" Yugyeom excitedly exclaimed. Jeongguk whipped out his phone and showed him a selca of himself and taehyung that was taken during their first 'date'.

"Goodness gracious, He's so hot. This is so unfair. You got an attractive and rich man for yourself !" Yugyeom whined.
Jeongguk laughed, "What do you mean ? You have bambam all to yourself." Yugyeom gasped at that, "True" while dragging on the word.

Now jeongguk became slightly serious. He turned to yugyeom and held both of his hands. Yugyeom raised an eyebrow, signalling his confusion at the sudden shift in jeongguk's mood. "Yugyeom-ah, please don't hate me when i say this."

Yugyeom confusedly stared at him, "What ? No. Why would i hate you ? C'mon, tell me what's up."

"Well you see Yugyeom, i- err- I kind of got myself pregnant ?" Jeongguk says quickly.
Yugyeom's mouth fell open in shock, "What ? Are you serious ?" He carefully engulfed jeongguk in a big hug by instinct.

"I'm gonna be an uncle ?" Jeongguk nodded slowly. "Oh my god ! I'm gonna be an uncle ! How far along are you ?"

"About 13 weeks ," jeongguk replied. "Also, the father is my boyfriend," he blushed.
"Wahh. You really couldn't have told me earlier ?" Yugyeom complained.
"Nahh."

The two best friends went their separate ways after talking and joking around. Now jeongguk was getting ready to leave and to call one of his hyungs to come pick them (him and the baby) up. Until, his phone lit up and showed the caller id of his favourite hyung of all.

"Jeongguk-ah." His deep voice rang through the phone. "Yes tae ?" Jeongguk softly spoke.

"What are you doing right now ?"

"Ohh, i'm just getting ready to leave campus." He answered.

"Great ! I'll pick you up and we can head for some food then ," He could practically see his boyfriend smiling on the other side.
"I thought you were busy managing the company today ?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung giggled, "You know i can clear up my schedule just for my gukkie and my little dove ."

Jeongguk smiled at the nickname. 'Little dove' is what the couple has been calling their unborn child lately. Jeongguk thought of the name since he hasn't been that sick nowadays. He thinks their baby is going easy on him.

"Of course. I'll go pack my things and wait for you up front."

"Alright, wait for me. I love you, gguk" taehyung said. "Love you too, tae" he replied and ended the call.

Although it might have been too soon to call it love, they both seemed that it was enough to describe what they felt for each other. His heart thumped against his chest and flutters inside his stomach.

Kim Taehyung never failed to make him feel loved, even in the short span of time they've officially been together. And he's sure that their little angel will be happy to know that they have such a loving father. 

-----

A/N

Also, we hit 4.6 K reads !
Thankyou so much for all the reads, votes, and comments you guys leave. I'm really grateful for all your support.

Btw, i'm still thinking of a nickname for my fellow readers. Any ideas ?

ㅡ edited