Prologue 1- Addama's POV- 3rd Person

She paced around the room nervously. Her whole body was tense, and her eyes had this nervous look to them. Sweat gleaned off of her forehead, but it wasn't that hot outside. No, it was almost cool as summer turned into fall once more.

"Goddess," she whispered, not wanting to know if she should look into what the future could have been if the past didn't work out the way it should. "What is done is done. Why do you want me to look at this?"

No one answered her, and she huffed and shook her head in annoyance. She bit back another sigh and moved a hand through her hair, knowing full well that she was going to have to do it, even if she didn't want to. "Of course, Goddess," she whispered, even though the Moon Goddess never spoke to her. Slowly, she nodded her head and closed her eyes. "I will do it."

Addama walked over to the bowl set up and started to put herbs and other stuff in it. She sang in an old language that had no words, and her brown eyes turned white while she contacted the spirits of the otherworld and have them show her their power. She used their power to create what she needed, knowing full well that she wouldn't have been able to do it on her own.

After some time, the song stopped, and when she looked in the bowl, she saw that it was milky looking. She could hear some laughter coming from the bowl as well as screams of terror and death. She couldn't smell anything yet, and she couldn't help but wonder if that was a good or a bad thing.

And, with a heavy heart and a heavy soul, the old woman took a deep breath and plunged her face into the milky water. She felt her spirit leave her body as she traveled through space and time.

She traveled to an alternate universe that was so different and so much alike that Addama knew that this could have happened if what was done hadn't been done.

This was still Sam's, the White Wolf, and Tommy's, her mate, story, but this one had a different beginning, a beginning that might have meant death to them all.