Chapter 1: To Hell with You!

Bellamy 

"Clarke!" I yell as I run into the camp, with Jasper and Miller carrying a passed out and bleeding Monty "Clarke!" I yell out again, "What's happened?" Clarke says and jogs up to us I step out of the way to show her.

"Get him to the drop-ship" She says and runs ahead of us and clears a path, I let Jasper and Miller go in front of me and I trail behind, as soon as we get into the ship Clarke is washing her hands with moonshine, Jasper and Miller place Monty on the bench.

"What happened?" Clarke asks and begins to remove Monty's shirt to find the wound "We were hunting and I think he found a grounder trap and it fired" Jasper exclaims out- breathe from running.

10 minutes later Monty was all fixed up.

Jasper and Miller left but she asked me to stay just in case he woke up and needed someone to pin him down.

"I just want to say..

"Bellamy we need your help out here!" Octavia says as she bursts through the door, she turns around and runs back to and I jog behind her.

Two guys were fighting, "Break it up!" I yell and shove my way through the small crowd of people to see who was fighting "What are you going to do? Go back to your little girlfriend!" one of fighters said, I walked up to the blond guy who called out. I mean yeah sure Clarke is seriously beautiful her long blonde hair that curls slightly at the end and her sparkling blue eyes the same amazing colour as the river.

"Bellamy stop!" someone yelled bringing me back to reality to make realise that I pinned blondie on the ground and my fist must have made contact with his face several times as his nose was bleeding and it looked like their was a bruise forming.

"Get off him" Clarke said and tried to push me off him "Woah there princess I can stop when I want" I say to her and smirk, frustrating her I love it when she gets frustrated her eyebrows scrunch up.

"Ughh!" she groans and storms off, I get off blondie and assign him and his friend on night gaurd duty for a whole week.

"Get back to work!" I yell and everyone scatters, I walk back to my tent and grab the gun I brought down from the ark and put it in my back pocket and grab a few bullets.

I get out of my tent and walk to the gate, I walk into the woods to clear my head I walk to the river and collapse on to a boulder 

I'm so sorry Mom, I tried looking after Octavia and you got floated and she was put on the ship and I came with her but I couldn't protect her here she got lost and kidnapped by a grounder; I can't do it anymore!

The tears threaten spill; I wipe them away but they keep gathering I give up and just let them flow. I curl up into a ball and cry as if there was no hope left in the world.

SNAP!

My head shot up, and i quickly wiped away my tears and brought out my gun "Who's there?" I call out and get up and point the gun in the direction of the sound. "Just me" Clarke says and steps out of the shadows with her hands up.

I put the gun down "What do you want?" I say and turn so my back is facing her and I pray to the ancient God that everyone believed that she didn't catch me crying.

"Are you okay?" she asks and slowly walks forward "I'm fine!" I say with anger evident in my voice "I'm just trying to be nice something that you are incapable of" she says "Go complain to space-walker" I say and pick up a rock and throw it into the water

PLOP!

"You know your meant to make the rock skip not sink to the water" She says and walks up next to me, I turn my head to side she isn't on she picks up a stone and skips it on the water, I look at the water and watch the rock skip one more time before it sinks. 

I pick up a rock and try to skip it, it skids across the water once before it sinks "But seriously Bellamy are you okay? you haven't looked at me the whole time I was here?". "No I'm not okay?!" I say getting angry and face her "I'm stressed out about having to help lead the camp, keeping Octavia safe and having to deal with everyone constantly watching me!" I say and I snap.

I pick up several more rocks and threw them at a tree across the river, after throwing all the rocks I raked my hands down my face

"Bellamy stop!" Clarke says and grabs my hands a noise startles us and Clarke falls on top of me and I fall backwards our lips were inches apart and we both started to close that gap

"Clarke!" a masculine voice calls, 1 more inch and our lips would have touched "hmm" someone clears their throat and Clarke scurries off me and sits next to me "We were about to send a search party for the both of you!" Finn exclaims "Unlike you space walker we can find our way back to camp!" I growl "Come on Clarke" he says and holds out a hand to her she accepts and pulls herself up and leaves with Finn.

I get up and brush all the dirt off my clothes and make my way back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

This is my first official Bellarke fanfiction, I know some of it may not be accurate but I changed a few details to match my story not much but probably just a few character details like length of hair and stuff!
If youe wondering why some of my spelling might be different it is because I am from UAstralia and we spell things different. Would anyone be willing to make me a cover if you are just message me!

Cheers; espilci

Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes.

Be sure to comment and vote and follow me on twitter at @allaboutfandoms for update news.