Quick Little Author's Note ^_^

• Dedicated to All of you guys

So, it has come to my attention (not really I just tend to check things on here daily) that this story has surpassed 11,000 reads. My mind has exploded. So I decided to write this to express my gratitudebecause honestly this never would have happened without you guys ^_^ Basically, I'm writing this to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading this because to me this is a huge thing. Seriously, I was amazed when I got fifty reads and just seeing how many more reads this story has gotten just baffles me. Although, that's probably because I think my writing is really crappy but you know, I'm just glad you guys are enjoying it. Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say because I really am grateful to all of you guys that read this so I wanted to say a quick thank you. Uh, yeah so I'll actually post an update when I can because my depression had me down for a few days so I didn't really do anything and I'm trying to decide whether I want to just get my GED or actually try and finish school sooooo yeah. So that's it, thanks for reading this quick little thank you note and the next update will be an actual chapter...byeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^ and once again thank you guys so much. (I have no idea why I put this entire thing in bold but oh well I'm weird ^_^)