Chapter Four: Another Use for Broken Glass

A/N: I apologize ahead of time for how...upsetting this chapter is. Yeah, I really have no other word to describe it...don't hate me please!!!! And PLEASEEEEEE listen to the song with this chapter.

~~~~

Chapter Four: Another Use for Broken Glass

I was grabbing the textbooks I would need for the long weekend out of my locker when two arms trapped me. I slowly turned around and was faced with Kyan. My eyes widened as I gulped and started sweating. “So, are you still silent my little photographer?” he asked as he grabbed a lock of my hair.

I looked down at my shoes as he kept playing with my hair. He leaned in closer to me and I closed my eyes. He chuckled and his warm breath tickled my ear. “I can make you scream just like I did that one night.” he whispered with a smirk and walked away.

My knees finally gave out and I slowly sunk to the ground. Warm, salty tears spilled from my eyes and I curled into a ball. I'm not sure how long I was on the ground before I felt a presence in front of me. I tilted my head slightly to see who it was, and I was greeted by Auric. “I would ask if you were okay, but I'm 99% sure you aren't.” he said with a gentle smile.

I latched onto his neck and didn't let go. He just lifted me up and carried me to his house again. At least I was conscious this time. Anyway, he set me down on the couch and went into the kitchen. About ten minutes later, he came back with a mug full of chamomile tea for me.

As I finished my tea, I started to get sleepy. I laid my head on Auric's shoulder and proceeded to fall asleep.

~~~~

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder but instead of getting up, I just snuggled closer into the pillow. Then I remembered that I was at Auric's house and my head shot up at the speed of light. Unfortunately as a result, my head smashed into his chin and we both doubled over in pain. I took out my phone and started typing. 'I'm really sorry.'

“It's fine.” he replied with a grimace as he rubbed the spot I hit.

I sighed and realized I was wearing another one of his hoodies. 'How many hoodies do you own?' I typed.

“Uh...a lot.” he said looking down at his shoes.

'Well that's descriptive.' I replied sarcastically.

“Yeah yeah, just eat a cookie.” he said and shoved a cookie into my mouth.

At first, I was surprised but then I just started munching on the chocolate chip cookie and it was amazing. I stared at him as I ate the cookie and he just smirked. I asked him why he kept smirking at me, and it turns out he baked the cookies. Let me just say one thing, Auric Reed needs to open a bakery. Anyway, after I finished the cookie I had to go home.

He offered to walk me home but I declined his offer. I needed some time to myself so he let me go with a worried look.

On my way home, I started to think about what Kyan said to me in the hallway. It made me feel sick and all I wanted to do was forget about him. Before I knew it, I was crying. I finally made it to my house and burst through the front door. “And where have you been?” my mother asked me with a cold glare. I shrugged and looked at the ground. She wasn't pleased with my answer, so she angrily stepped over to me and slapped me.

When I didn't respond, I heard her heels clacking away furiously. I quickly rushed upstairs to my room and locked the door. I then ran into my bathroom and locked that door too.

I frantically opened and slammed closed the drawers until I found what I was looking for. I threw it on the counter and took my phone out. I played a random song and turned it all the way up. I pulled my shirt up and looked at myself in disgust. Then I picked up the piece of glass I threw on the counter and stared at it with tears welling up in my eyes. It'll never be over, I thought and did something I hadn't even tried to do for two months. I was falling apart again and I don't think I could be fixed this time.

~~~~

I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried silently. My mother knocked on my door and yelled for me to turn down my music. I only turned it louder to drive her insane. Unfortunately, it only drove me more into my depression.

I turned over onto my side and winced in pain but I ignored it for the most part and smashed my face into my pillow. Then the thoughts started again. I really was messed up and it was all Kyan's fault. He turned me into this and he was pretty damn proud of himself. Who knows, maybe he would actually win the war.

I sighed and squished my face into the pillow even more. Maybe this time I wouldn't wake up. It's not like anyone would care if I left this world. I sat up and laughed humorlessly with tears streaming down my face. Could I really do it? Maybe.

I took out a piece of paper and started to write. My tears continuously splashed across the paper blurring the words here and there. I didn't really care, I just wanted to finish it.

When it was finished, I gave it a rueful smile and placed it on my pillow. I then took out the piece of glass again and proceeded to do what I never thought I was capable of doing. After it was over I leaned against the bathtub and cried my heart out until my eyes felt heavy. Before I was completely gone though, I swear I heard Auric come in through my bedroom window and rush over to me. Unfortunately, it was probably a delusion and with that, I was plunged into the never ending abyss of darkness in my head.

~~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry for how sad this chapter is!!!!!! Seriously I cried while writing this chapter D': Anyway, what do you think Kyan did to Isolde and is she okay???!!!!!!! And to be honest, I was scared to post this chapter but some of it was actually taken from personal experience so yeah *looks away* But don't worry, there's a lot more to come and some secrets will be revealed!!!!...Maybe!!!!! Uh yeah, I don't know I'm sleep deprived right now because I only slept for like two hours today sooooo yeah. Anyway, vote,comment,follow,cry if you need to (I have tissues!!!!), and don't hate me for the cliffhanger!!!!! So for now I bid you ado and shall commence work on chapter five right away my lovelies!!! ^_^