Chapter 6

Luke's P.O.V

"Shut up." She said in her husky voice as I kept pounding on her door.

"We only have an hour to get ready. We'll be late." I said through the door. After a few seconds, it opened. Revealing a pj-wearing girl with some messy bun hair-styled Sky.

"It's like 6 am in the morning and you're already like that? Like, who does that?" She mumbled and left the door open. "Okay fine wait for me downstairs, I'll just go and fix myself." She said and pulled out a smiled before closing the door.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Now I'm thinking if we should get some maids because the house is getting dirty. And both of us are so lazy.

"Luke!" She called. Before I know it I'm already at her bedroom door.

"Why?" I said through the door.

"Will we commute or drive?"

"You're just gonna ask me that?"

"Yes." She said in a blank tone. "Are we gonna commute or drive?" She repeated.

"I'll drive." I answered and sighed. "Are you done?"

"Almost, just give me five minutes."

I just stood there on her door. I inclined at her door, waiting. I wonder what would my classmates react when they see us.

I'm not a single pringle anymore, I'm married.

Which a thing I still can't believe.

"Hey." She opened the door and greeted me. I glanced at her and kept my blank expression as my mind thought that she looks so gorgeous in that band shirt.

"Let's go." I muttered and she followed me downstairs to the garage.

"Luke, I'm nervous." She suddenly spoke then we stopped on our tracks. I turned to her and she's playing with her fingertips. I guess a habit she does when she's nervous.

"Don't be. We will be there to guide you, the dudes, Sophia, and I." I assured her and she just gave me a small smile.

"It's like, I've never transferred to a different school before. I've studied in my school back in the UK since nursery." She said as we come inside the car.

"Really?" I said and she nodded slowly. "Don't be nervous. You have us."

"Okay." She whispered then averted her look to the car window.

"Hey, do you think we'll get some maids?" I asked, remembering the dirty house.

"Yeah, I think. We're both lazy." She chuckled, fixing her hair, eyes focused on the rear mirror.

"I'll contact Mom later."

Avery's P.O.V

I can see the school now, I'm getting nervous every second.

I'm not nervous about going to a new school, it's not a big deal. The big deal is the people I will meet, or the thoughts of me being bullied. I don't want to encounter that thing. It scares me. I'm afraid and nervous of the first impressions of the people I will meet, or they reactions and stuff.

"Earth to Skylar," Luke said loudly in the car. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to him.

"What? Sorry." I mumbled.

"C'mon. We're already here." He smiled widely, getting out of the car, going to my side, opening the car door.

"Thank you, gentleman." I teased playfully and he just laughed.