Chapter 1

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Ahh! This damn alarm!"
I smash the clock and throw it to the wall. I'll continue with my sleep.
"Y/n! Wake up, we're going late for our first day at school!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Y/n L/n and I'm half chinese and half japanese.
Yeah,many people said that im beautiful and cute but in my thought i'll said "shit! I hate this face...you stupid people are getting in my way or i'll cut you with my katana". Okay, i'll said with my katana because i am an assassin when I was 5 years old. My relative which is my uncle had taught me and my cousin about how to protect myself and other people. We learn about martial arts and how to use katana or sword. After that i actually had learn some new stuff about solving some case ( you know detectives thing ) and here i am with my two cousin who's staying at my house. Actually i stay alone in my large house.
Okay! I'll forgot to introduce my cousin who's just scream at my ear "shit,my eardrum is hurt". Her name is Hana L/n and yeah my other cousin is kitsu L/n who's already ate breakfast and playing game after finishing her breakfast and already get going to school.
End with my thoughts about introduce.

"Y/n!!!! Stop dreaming"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll stop with my dreaming or whatever... oh yeah, first things i said i hate going to school" i said with a little smirk on my face.

"Whatever, y/n...just take a shower already" Hana said with thick remark on her face.

I'll get going and take a shower. I'll wear my Ekoda school uniform but my skirt is long below to my knee and i'll wore black stocking.

 I'll wear my Ekoda school uniform but my skirt is long below to my knee and i'll wore black stocking

Like this but your skirt below to knee and i don't have the photo. Author cry~_~

After i'll finish it, i went down and eat my breakfast but...

"Y/n!!!! Hurry up! We're late!" Hana panicked.
"Yeah, yeah. Just give me a time to eat"
"No!" Hana hold my thigh with angry face on her . "Shit! That's hurt Hana" I'll cursed.
"Fine!" I'll give up and take some bread to eat. I'll wore a plain boots (like in the picture guys)
We run as fast as we can to Ekoda high school, while i ate my breakfast calmly but hurry.

"Yeah~~~"we said in unison
"Damn, this is so tiring !" I'll said angry
"It's okay, y/n~~~, we're already arrived" Kitsu said with smirk.
"You! You were running so fast and we could not reach it" i'll shout at Kitsu with hiss. We're started fighting until...
"Guys!!! Stop it" Hana dark aura appear.
"Shit!" Kitsu and i said it unison. We're so afraid when she got mad or angry and what we have done now.

Smack!

"Ouch!" We said in unison again.
"That's hurt Hana" Kitsu said while touching her head. I glared and hiss at Kitsu "That stupid Kitsu , im not getting in this because of her. Ouch! Hana hit was so hard that hurt so much. But im so stupid ...why i'm fighting with her. Damn! Forget about this y/n."

"Said sorry!!"
"Yeah, yeah. We're sorry". Then Hana good side appear and we just shut our mouth just for the good things.
"Okay then, c'mon we're going to office then"

Hana went to the office first and we just wait for her to take our schedule.

"Y/n, Kitsu! We're second year in class 2-B!" Hana shout.
"Shhhh. Hana shut your damn mouth" Kitsu whisper at Hana ear.
"Oops, sorry~~~" Hana give me a schedule and i'll pass at Kitsu.
Suddenly, a teacher came to us and said "Oh, you are the new student right ?" the male teacher said and look at me with his grin face."Wtf!!" I'll curse. Suddenly i touch my face "Shit! I'll forget to wear a glass" i'll took a glass in my pocket and wear it. We follow the male teacher and his name is Takuya Kimura ( wow...my mom give his name and it was her fav idol name)

Then I'll step into the class but something happens...

To be continued...

A/n: Hello!
Thanks for deciding to read this. I hope you like and enjoy this story.
Sorry about my grammar, if my grammar was wrong just comments it. I will learn for that.
Author warm smile...