Chapter 3

Charlotte POV

I was sitting on a bench on campus. I needed to take some time to think about my problems.

I mean, I barely started college. What am I supposed to do? Do I get rid of the baby? No, that is so wrong on so many levels. I would have to get a part- time job, if I wanted to keep it. 

'This is too much! What the hell am I going to do?!'  I rested my head in my hands, that were resting against my knees. 

"Hey Charlotte."

I looked up to see Ryder grinning. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"MInd if I sit here?" I shook my head and moved my small backpack on the ground.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever." 

I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Seriously? We just saw each other about two hours ago."

"But you see, that is way too long."

"So, um I was wondering.." I looked at Ryder, signaling him to continue

He took a deep breath, and looked at me. "I was wondering if you would want to go out with me?"        

"Uh, sure." I smiled at him.

"Really?" He had a look of hope in his eyes.  Oh god, he looks so cute.

"Yes, really. "

"So,um, I'll pick you up on Friday at 6?" 

"Sounds cool." Really that's all you say? 'Sounds cool.' Damn it.

"Oh, and wear something casual.''

"Can you tell me where we are going?"  

"Sorry cutie pie, but that'll have to remain a secret."

I looked up at him with wide eyes. 'Did he just call me cutie pie? Oh my god he did. Shit! look away, look away.' 

"Oh, um Ok then. I guess I'll see you then.''

_______

Knock, Knock

I heard a knock on the door. With one final look in the mirror, I walk towards the door and open it.  

Ryder was standing there, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Wow, Charlotte you look great."

 ''Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself.'' I said while my cheeks burned up.

------------ (Skipping the date cx)----------- 

(A/N: Sorry we just didnt really know how to plan out the date. They ended up going to a local festival, so imagine that. -m&c)

"And for the last part, we will be lounging at my humble dorm room." Ryder had a wide grin as he tried to woo me. 

"Seems like you had it all planned out for tonight."

''I just wanted to have the perfect date for the perfect girl.''

''A bit cliche but that was sweet.'' I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''I try, anyways lets head back to the dorms.''

-------------

Okay How am I going to tell him? I should of planned this before agreeing to this date. What if he never wants to see me again? What if he thinks I'm just some easy lay? Oh god never mind ..Okay Charlie breath..

''Uhh.. Ryder I need to tell you something and I am ready for anything that you say or do so I just really hope you don't judge me. I am totally fine if after what I say you just want to be friends or nothing for a matter of fact.''

''Wow, please don't tell me your lesbian. I mean you could just tell me you don't like me and I'll walk away.''

''No Ryder that's not it and I really, really like you but anyways, I'm.. I'm pregnant.''

I waited a moment, waiting for his response.

''Okay well I know this is a lot to take in so I'm just gonna go.'' 

I started walking away when a hand took hold of my wrist and turned me around. Right when I was about to ask what he was doing he crashed his lips on mine. Ours lips moved in sync and It only lasted a couple seconds but it still felt like it lasted for hours.  

We pulled back and he said,'' Is that all, Charlie I thought it was something so serious.''

Wait what? I am freaking pregnant for gods sake, is that not serious enough.

''What I meant was that you were scaring me I thought that you were already married or something but Charlie its alright you being pregnant doesn't change the fact that I really, really like you and I hope you know that.''

''Wow Ryder, I really like you too and I am so happy you said that because I hope your ready to be right next to me through this because this means me nonstop calling you to go to the store to buy me some Ben & Jerry's.'' I said with a chuckle.

''Charlie, I would be honored to wake up at 5 in the morning to buy you some Ben & Jerry's.'' And with that I pulled him into a kiss.

_______________________________________________________________

wow guys hella late but here it is

S/o to Jackie!!

-magda&celeste