Chapter 2

Charlotte POV

" Can you believe it? We are actually in Spain!" Jess exclaimed. 

"I know it's amazing. Too bad we only have 3 classes together."  I said while checking my schedule.

''I know it sucks but come on, We are in college!''

"Hey Jess, can you wake me up early tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, sure. My first class is at 8. Yours?"

"Oh, it's at 9." 

"Okay then. Well we better start unpacking and then we can enjoy our college life."

______________

'Shit! I can't be late to the first class of the damn year!' 

I woke up really late because Jess forgot to wake me up. 'I should stop relying on her with important decisions.' 

I see the building I'm supposed to be in, in like less than a minute. I go running and enter the building right when the clock turns to eight and everyone turns towards me.

"Ah, Miss Williams nice of you to join us Please take a seat next to Mr. Walker."

I looked in his direction, and sure enough, 'Mr. Walker' was waving at me. 

"Hey, I'm Ryder." There was a thick Australian accent in his voice...

"I'm Charlotte. Nice to meet you."

"Mr. Walker, Ms. Williams, is there a problem?" Less than 5 minutes into class and we're already in trouble.

Just great.

"Not at all Mr. Highland. I'm just introducing myself." I looked over at Ryder, and he had a slight smirk on his face.

----------

I was heading out of the class when I hear my name being called. I turn around and see Ryder heading my way.

''Hey Charlie I was wondering if I could show you around later I mean this is my second year here so I kind of know this university pretty well and maybe I can introduce you to some of my friends.''

"Yea sure, sounds good to me.'' With that we walked out of class.

----------

"This is my friend, or partner in crime, Blaine.  Blaine, this is Charlotte, I met her in Mr. Highland's class today." I smiled at Blaine. 

"Hey." Wow he's kinda cute. 'Don't blush. Don't you dare blush.

"Hey, I've seen you around. Are you friend's with..ah what's her name.. Jessica?" 

"Yes I am. Do you guys know each other?"  

"She's in my class."

 ''Speaking of Jess, She's probably waiting for me. We were supposed to go to lunch together.. Uhh, would you guys like to come?''

''Actually my next class is in 5 minutes so I'll see you later Charlie.'' Ryder said and started heading to his class.

''I would go but I promised to meet my mom for lunch and I'm already late I better get going. It was nice to meet you, Charlie.''

_________

It has been, what, the third time I've thrown up today. 'Jesus Christ what the hell did I eat? Am I getting sick? It's only November and it isn't that cold outside.'