Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

|6|

A couple more hours passed by, again I think a couple more hours passed by; I can't be sure - you know because I don't have a clock or anything.

I had been trying to process everything that had happened so far but I was so confused now.

Was I a prisoner or was I a guest?

I mean, yes I did spend my first day here in some mouldy, rusting cage in the basement so technically I guess I am a prisoner but then today I'm in a room with an actual bed, and allowed to eat actual food, so does that mean I'm a guest now?

I curled up on the bed, pulling the cover over me.

Also, have I actually been fixed by some weird-not-sure-if-she-is-an-actual-doctor who gave me a blood transfusion because I am not quite sure how long I have been 'a prisoner' for but it's been a long time since I felt ill. It's such a weird feeling being able to breathe without wincing in pain or burning up. I rolled onto my other side. What did it mean when Kate said I wasn't a prisoner and the bit when she said Alpha Stone had never planned to let me go anyway.

Also more importantly, that roast chicken was the best. I wonder if there is anymore.

Rolling onto my back I gazed up at the ceiling, pondering all these thoughts when-

Hold on, Kate unlocked the door to come in but I swear I didn't hear her lock it when she left.

Sitting up quickly I turned to look at the door. Jumping out of bed I slowly tiptoed over to the door and placed my hand on the handle and turned it slowly.

Click.

The door opened and I held back a squeal of excitement. I was about to step out when I stopped myself.

Wait. Where exactly was I planning on going? Should I make an attempt at running away? Maybe someone above is giving me this once only chance and if I don't take it I'll regret it for the rest of my life. 

I cautiously step back into my room and close the door.

Hold on. I need to think this through clearly.

I lean against the door and make a mental pro vs con list.

Firstly pro:
-I'll be free
-I'll get to see my parents again
-I'll get to see Gemma again
-I don't have to be a prisoner

Next cons:
-If this goes wrong and Alpha Stone finds me well I'll be dead
-Say I do decide to leave, how will I find my way out of the house?
-Ok, say somehow I manage to leave the house how on earth will I find my way back home?
-If I do end up finally getting home, well then Alpha Stone will realise I have escaped and then he will start a war which means a lot of people will die or be injured because of me

Already the list for cons seemed more important and I could feel my heart become heavy. 

It was the war bit that won eventually. Having people die because of me is too much of a risk to take. I would rather die. 

I slid down the door and sat on the floor, pulling my knees up and resting my head on them.

What if I just walked around the house? You know, get some exercise and maybe get something to eat as well. Food seemed to be constantly on my mind recently. It was this almost unquenchable need.

It was like a chant. Food. Food. Food.

Plus Kate did say that I wasn't a prisoner... right?

Before I even knew it, I was already standing outside the door. Now what? I think to myself. I had no clue where I was or where I was supposed to go. In front of me was a long corridor, I remember it from when I was walking up with Sven.