Chapter Three: Don't Leave Me! |I'll Never Leave You|

"I asked you not to leave me and you said you wouldn't. But by how the way things are going, I don't know if you will really stay with me."

The sudden ringing of Ryo's cell phone started to slowly awaken him from his sleep. Sleepily he reached over for his phone to see Yugi's name flashing on the screen. Still not realizing what time it was Ryo answered like nothing was wrong.

"Hello?" Ryo said in a sleepily tone.

"Bakura?! Where are you? We're all waiting at the movie theater for you!" Yugi asked in a concerned tone.

Ryo looked over at his clock and saw how late it had become. 1:30 P.M. When Ryo saw the time he quickly jumped up from his bed, grabbed a pair of socks and his shoes before quickly rushing out of his apartment. The entire apartment was now in complete silence. There was no sign of life at least none that anyone would notice. Bakura drifted from room to room, just finally realizing how empty the place he shared with Ryo really was. Having spent most of his time with or possessing Ryo. He let out a heavy sigh when the door to the apartment door suddenly open again.

"I'll be back around 3:00 Bakura! Please behave yourself and don't cause any trouble!" Ryo yelled out to Bakura before closing the door again.

"Behave myself? Who the hell does Yadonushi think he is, ordering me around like a dog? I should teach him a lesson when he gets back. Such a stupid naive person that kid is." Bakura floated back to Ryo's room. Really taking in a good look around Ryo's room for the first time.

Ryo was a Role-Playing Game Board maker. Often making models for his father for his work. Bits and pieces of a new project were sprawled out on his desk. Bakura had no idea what this model as supposed to be, since it was in its early stage. He then looked up above the desk to see many pictures tapped to the wall. One picture caught Bakura's eye in particular.

The picture showed a much younger Ryo, his mother, his father and younger sister when she was a baby. Bakura tensely glared at the picture. He didn't understand why Yadonushi kept something that caused him so much pain, but then again, he could say the same thing about the Millennium Ring. He caused Ryo some trouble too.

The scares that he left on Ryo's chest with the Millennium Ring, making Ryo go after his friends and using his game board making abilities for his own personal needs. He was no different than this picture of a once together family.

"What a pain."

Ryo ran as fast as his legs would take him to get him to the movie theater in time for the movie. His lungs felt like they were on fire. The craving for something cool to douse the burning feeling that was building up inside him was starting to take effect. Just as he thought his legs couldn't carry him anymore and his lungs felt like they were going to burst Ryo's friends came into view. Yugi saw Ryo coming and waved his arm to say hello to Ryo. Ryo was able to take his last few running strides to get to his friends right before it felt like he was going to collapse.

"Sorry... I'm late everyone.... After waking up the first time I took a shower and ended up falling asleep again. I'm really sorry!" Ryo bowed repeatedly to apologize.

"It's alright Bakura. You weren't the only one who was running late. Joey stayed up half the night last night playing video games. We just got here ten minutes ago." Téa looked over towards Joey with an irritated look on her face.

"Hey! I was on a roll last night with that game. I wasn't just going to let something like sleep stop me!" Joey suddenly went into his cool guy pose.