-Chapter 11-

~Edited~

~Nellian's P.O.V~

(Later that day/ During Chapter 9)

She hasn't been in my room or even seen me all day since she came into my room this morning.

I have been pacing my room all day, debating whether I should just take her and lock her in my room.

As of that, my body is feeling the effects of being away from our mate.

When ever she is in 5 meters of my doors, my stomach would flip and butterflies would swarm my stomach in anticipation.

I just wanted to grab her, pull her into my room, and lock her away so only I can have her, and see her beauty. She is mine.

I groan. I have a killer head ache. Hell I didn't even know vampires could get them.

In all my 300 years, I have never experienced something like this.

I whip the back of my hand across my forehead, my body burning and feels like painful pins and needles.

"Ugh!" I say leaning against my door, this mass of pain shoots throw me. I yell and slide down on to the ground. What's wrong with me?

I hold my head in my hands and sob as the pain slowly subsides only to comeback 3 times worse. I bite my lip, sobbing with my body only wanting one thin. My mate. Savannah.

My ears perk up as a hear a faint knock on my door, butterflies fly in my stomach.

I stand and straighten my dress before opening my door. I frown, disappointingly that the person in front of me isn't Savannah.

Thyme curtsies, low and her head down in submission.

"Yes, Thyme?" I mentally glare at her,

"Master would like your presence in his office," She says, still looking down at the timber flooring.

"Thank you, Thyme. Tell him I will be right there," I say before she curtsies and scurries down the hallway.

I close my large double oak doors and start making my way down the dark hallway to Coudray's chambers.

A stabbing pain shoots through my chest, feeling like small glass daggers.

"God what the hell?!" I cry.

Why do I feel this way? My body is burning like I'm covered in bruises.

I sniffle and stagger to his chambers. When I finally get to his office, I lean against his large door breathless and pain swallowing me up.

I go to knock only to hear Coudray grunt, "Come in."

I swallow the pain and open his office door to see him at his large, dark oak desk.

In front of him is a large old book, with a bowl full of herbs and spices I thought were extinct.

He pulls off leaves of a small twig and grinds them into the mixture before adding the blood of an extinct werewolf.

I cringe at the smell and notice him mumbling things with a sickening evil smirk on his face. The burning of my skin intensifies.

"What are you doing?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

"When were you going to tell me?" He snaps.

I take a step back even though I can cause him sudden death right now, I don't like using my gifts.

I am taken back as he stares at me shooting death glares. Very intense glares like he was furious with me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say, biting my lip. Oh god. No, he doesn't know. He couldn't.