Manifest

4 months.

Just as quickly as you became close to him was just as quickly as you regretted ever letting yourself fall into his jaws. Paulie stood before iceberg defending him from the people he once called his friends.

Paulie attacked Lucci with his bladed ropes but Lucci with such speed moved his way toward Paulie. There was no way for him to dodge anything that Lucci would do. Iceberg screamed out your name having you as the only savior in his mind.

You appeared right on time raising your tiger sword as Lucci's finger pistol smashed against the red metal causing a shock wave. His eyes widened in surprise but he wasted no time to use his other free hand to grip your neck.

Gasping you felt the sharp pain of his grip squeezing everything, cutting off your trachea. Paulie who was behind you was an utter expression of shock. Lucci lowered his head shadowing away his own expression.

"I thought by now you would have run away."

--

Ever since he imprinted on you, you have grown trust just like him. You thought about him more often, wanted to see him even more. Imprinting you awoke those feelings you hid away from him. Whenever you missed him, he could feel your emotions. But you were fine whenever he was your pet. His presence while being in leopard form relaxed you.

Lucci visited you more often and many others began to notice his changing behavior. He would smile whenever he thought about you or whenever you were around. When it was the entire group he had no fear of smiling for you. Even Hattoir stayed on your shoulder more often.

"Lucci."

His hand slid up against your naked thigh as he took his time trailing his kisses up till he made it up to your neck. "Yes." he held your thigh up against his waist.

Meeting at the waterfall was a planned schedule mostly done two times a week.

"I've thought about it deeply."

Lucci closed his eyes continuing to peck small kisses on your neck hoping to hear a yes. "I won't go with you. I won't betray my family."

Stopping he growled releasing your thigh he sustained himself with hands digging in the sand.

"You strayed away from the herd. Do you remember the jaws of a monster or the protection I gave you?"

Lucci smiled wickedly seeing you now shiver in fear. But it's much more, he wanted you to understand what he has done to you. Just how he pulled you into the light and is now shoving you in the darkness.

"Did you believe you were strong enough to be away from the monsters protection? The weakest of them all? You were the animal everyone feared yet you hid that blood thirsty animal in its den. But she was mine." He leans in growling exposing his fangs along with his eyes glowing. Looking away from him he growled into your ear.

"She was much more to me, so much more. She was mine to take care of, mine to protect, mine to love. But that animal took the form of a little lamb who used her protector and ran away. She betrayed me. Betrayed the one who made her." Lucci growled everything into your ear. "Stupid little lamb. She wasn't ready to survive the world full of predators, she should have stayed with hers."

Lucci loosened his grip on your wrists his hand moved into your hair as he pulled it back so you can face him. "Say my name little lamb. Say it and tell me what you couldn't tell me when you left me. Say it now!" He tugs your hair roughly and you scream out. "Say Goodbye to me! Say it! Run away from me! But say it!"

Lucci loosened his grip on your hair. "Was it too much to say it?" His hand caressed your bottom lip. Leaning in he imagined how you would taste. All he holds for you the desire he has and the passion he fights. "Will you tell me goodbye or will you leave again without a word?"