Chapter 3

I woke up with the blazing sound of my phone.My head was pounding hard enough to make me feel it to my ear drums.I groaned and turned off the stupid alarm,burring once again my head in the pillows.

"Naissa,time to wake up honey" I heard my adoring mothers (nptice the sarcasm) voice through the door.I peeked between my pillows to see my mother popping her head inside my room.

"You have to keep packing honey,we're leaving at 3'"She said giving me a small smile and then closing the door of my room

I groaned and pulled my head from my pillows.It was 11:30am and there were some boxes already packed but theyre were some stuff still lying around.It will take me hours to pack and mom was surely not going to help me and dad its still organizing the moving truck.Then reality hit me.

I was moving.forever.

I let out a small puff and looked at the picture that was in my night stand.It was a picture of Sandi,Giovanni and me.We were 10 at the time and we looked so babyish.It was cute,we were cute but atlas,everything has to end sometime although I know we will keep in touch.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek when I hear a knock on the door.

"Mom,ill start packing,can you just give me a-" I stopped when I saw my best friends with balloons and a wrapped up basket full of candy in hand with sad smiles on their faces.

"Minute....what are you guys doing here?" I said trying not to cry.

"What,cant we say goodbye to our best friend?" Giovanni said holding up the basket full of candy.

I just shook my head and ran to them crying again,wow,deja vu' much?

"We really are going to miss you" Sandi said crying a bit

"Im really going to miss you too" I said pulling back from the group hug.

"Hey,we never went to dinner you know?" Giovanni said letting a small frown

"Ops,guess it slipped my mind." I said apologetically

"Were you planning to tell me there?" he asked now going inside my bedroom

"I was planning that the 3 of us could go but I guess Sandi got ahead of me" I said sitting down on my bed.

Sandi took the picture from beside me and gave a small smile."We were soo cute" Sandi said showing the picture to Giovanni.

"Bitch please,I still am" He said laying on my bed next to me

"In you're dreams" She said putting the picture back in its place.I laughed a little but then I looked around and let a small sigh.

Sandi noticed and looked around also."You havent packed almost anything and youre leaving at 3 o'clock" She said picking up a box

"How did you know I was leaving at 3?" I asked,I dont remember telling them

"Your mom" They both said at the same time.

"Well,as much as it pains me to say this,lets get you packed" Giovanni said getting off his lazy butt and grabbing an empty box.

Sandi and I cleaned out the whole closet.Giovanni picked up my shoes (he said that they stinked,which is a total lie.) We picked up some of my stuff and then moved it outside,mom made us sandwiches and we ate happily since I hadn't eaten breakfast yet.I took a bath,changed and when I looked at the time it was 2:36pm.Almost time to leave.

We were outside looking at eachother,holding back our tears.Dad had already packed everything into the moving truck.

"So,I guess this is good bye?"I said looking at them with sad eyes

"Well,it isn't forever,you can always call us and we can visit you in summer." Sandi said getting teary

"Yeah,besides,Best friends never die fast,right?"He said asking for a fist bump

I gave it to him and hugged the both one last time.

"Time to go" Dad annouced from the car.

"Oh,before I forget!" Giovanni said handing me the basket full of candy.

"There something inside it but we want you to open it once you reach your destiny." Sandi said.

"Okay"

The loud horn from the car warned me we needed to get going.I said my last goodbye and hoped in the car.I kept watching them until they were out of sight and let out a sad sighn.

"Dont be soo sad honey,"my mom said looking at me through the review mirror " you are going to love the new house"

I just gave a small nod and looked outside the car window.

New life,here I come.....

-Well,IM BACK! I had no internet and it was pure torture! i gave an update and ALL of my were updated,so im reading each and every one of them right now :)-