Chapter 6

The rest of the day flowed normally.I have to admit,the teachers here are strict but some of the girls really didn't care though.They kept talking,after Algebra though.Apparently,everyone scared of Ms.Ramos since she takes off points if you talk.

Exept for Loreilys.I swear,she has the inpetut of a rainbow sprite on crack.She drives Ms.Ramos to the last nerve with her 'Teacher,me!'s

Anyway,lunch was in my next hour and we were in History class.That teacher just talks and talks and talks and talks......

Right then the bell rung.I didn't even have the time to blink right when I saw everyone zooming out of the classroom.

Naysa,Valeria,Loreilys,Karina,Alondra and Natalia were nice enough to wait for me.We made our way to the lunch room and at least it wasn't pack.At least they work fast here.

"Move it people!Making my way to Taco Bell!" I saw Loreilys making her way through a heard of people.They let her past.

'Guess their used to this' I thought smiling.

"Im going to Wendy's,wanna come?"Naysa asked heading to the Wendy's line

"Nah,I'm going to Mc Donalds.Meet you at the table" I said making my way to the line.

When I got there there was only one person.She had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.She looked around a 5'2 and she had red highlights in her hair.

"Ok,i'll have the Angus and Wedge fries,a Big Mac with a salad,an ice cream,a yogurt,a 32'oz Coca-Cola and a bottle of water."She said all in one breath.

I stood there in shock.Can a girl really eat that much?

"Babe!" I turned around and faced a God.

He was H-O-T!He was tall,buff,and by far the most handsome man I have ever met.To have a better picture of him,he looks like Taylor Launther but when he was 18.

The girl in front of me smiled brightly and when he was close to her,he placed a kiss on her lips.

Dang it,taken.

"Baby,did you order my food?" He asked the girl.

"Yes," She said once they gave her,her order "here baby"She said giving him a peck on the lips.He smiled and gave her a quick kiss and then they left to a table near by.

'They look so cute' I thought as I ordered my Southwest salad.

Once given to me,I made my way to the table were the girls were at.Apparently,Loreilys was telling a story.

"...So they wrapped me in duck tape and then started to rip the tape off.Those Care Bears had it coming! I quickly grabbed my llama and made him chop their stuff heads off.Thats when I woke up and my stuff llama was looking at me.And that is why,my friends,I love llamas" She said taking a sip of water.

All the girls mouth were agape,except for Naysa's.She just stared at Loreilys in disbelief.

"Explain to me,why am I still your friend when you are obsviously crazy?"She asked looking at Loreilys.

"Because,my dear Naysa,I'm just to awesome to be ignored.Don't fight the love sister!" Loreilys said in a 'bitch please' tone.

Our table started to laugh so loud,we earned a few glares from the other tables.We didn't care though.

"Um,excuse me?" The laughter of the table died and we all looked at the girl that was in front of me in the McDonald's line.Her boyfriend was holding both of their trays one his hands while standing next to her.

"I was just wondering if those seats were taken?"She asked a bit shyly at me.

I looked at the free seats next to me and then to the girls.They were all here,I looked at Naysa and she just shrugged.