Mr. Cutie with Curls

For Sasha!

*Imagine*

Harry's P.O.V.

Finally we were on break from the tour. I missed sitting at home being lazy all day. For some reason, today I didn't feel like being lazy. I was walking around town, when I came across a small cafe. Mmm, tea sounds good. I walk into the cafe, the bell of the door chiming signaling my entering. I walk upto the counter, admiring the little cafe. It was small, yet home-y. I think I found my new hang out.

The cashier walks upto me, looking down at her small notepad in her hand. She sticks the notepad in her apron and looks up at me, causing my breathing to stop.

She's gorgeous, I think.

"What can I get you?" She asks. Her voice is... Angelic.

"Uh, umm... What's on the menu?" I ask and smile. She points above her head to the small over-head menu. I chuckle and scratch the back of my head,

"Right, umm. I'll just get some tea, please," I said. She nodded and got my tea.

"Thank you," I looked at her name tag, "Sasha," I grinned. She smiled kindly before going to the back of the kitchen. Smooth, Styles. She's not even interested because you made a fool of yourself. I groaned and sat at one of the tables.

Your P.O.V.

It was another uneventful day at work. The usual customers came and left, and occasionally someone would come in for a coffee. You are walking out of the kitchen, jotting down some notes, when the bell over the door rigs, signaling the entering of a customer. You walk up to the cash register, slid your notepad into your apron, and look up at the customer. You bite the inside of your cheek to hide the smile. He's cute! You think.

"What can I get you?" You ask.

"Uh, umm... What's on the menu?" He asks and smiles at you, his dimples showing and green eyes glowing. You point up at the over-head menu, biting your tongue to keep from laughing. He scratches his neck and laughs,

"Right, um. I'll just get some tea, please," he says. You nod and grab him his tea.

"Thank you," he says, before looking at your name tag, "Sasha," he grins at you. You can't help but smile, he's too cute. You turn to go back into the kitchen to clean some things up. When you made your lunch, you made a huge mess! As you clean you hear the boy mumbling. You turn to see him staring intently at his tea. As soon as he notices you looking he stops mumbling, and stares at you.

"Quit making googly eyes with mister cutie with curls and help me clean!" Your best friend, Jazmin, exclaims. You blush at her comment, and turn before 'mister cutie with curls' can notice.

"We must clean!" She exclaims.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because, I'm taking you to a party tonight. And if this isn't clean we can't goooo!" She says, fake crying. You giggle and help her clean the kitchen.

"Go home, I'll pick you up in forty minutes, ok?" Jazmin smiles at you. You nod and take your apron off, hanging it in the supply closet. You walk out of the kitchen, coming face to face with the curly haired boy.

"Sorry," you say, looking down. You can practically feel him smiling.

"It's ok," he says. You look up, smile slightly, and walk around him. You leave the cafe quickly, wanting to get home soon so you can get ready for the party.

You had no idea whose party it was, but Jazmin seemed excited about it. She said all of the 'popular people' were going to be there. As soon as you got home you took a quick shower, before blow drying your hair. You plugged your curling iron in, before going to your make up. You're completely gorgeous, you don't even need the make up. You thought it'd suit you better for a party, instead of going with nothing.