Birthday fun

*Imagine*

It was your birthday and you had been at the library studying all day. Your exams were coming up, and you were really stressed. To top it off, no one had said anything to you about your birthday. Not one 'Happy Birthday' text message or call. Not even from your mom! You groan as you slam your book closed, you put your books in your bag and leave the library. You start walking back to your apartment you shared with Harry. He was at the studio all day and was staying late tonight. You sigh as you unlock the door to your apartment, setting your bag on the kitchen counter. You walk into the living room, switching the lights on. Suddenly, all of the boys and your family and friends jump out shouting "Surprise!" You see Harry standing, grinning widely at you.

"I thought you all forgot!" You laugh.

"We could never forgot your birthday, Sia!" Harry says. He walks up to you and hugs you tightly.

You spend the night enjoying the company of everyone. You open lots of spectacular presents and have a delicious cake. It gets late and they all leave the apartment. Harry smiles at you as he closes the door.

"Sorry I acted like I forgot your birthday..." He says as he pulls you to the couch. You sit on the couch and he pulls you into his chest.

"It's ok, this was really fun." You say.

"Wanna have more fun?" He wiggles his eyebrows at you.

______________________________

Ok, I'm sorry for everyone that I haven't posted your imagine. I'm trying reallyyyyy hard to get them all up, but I'm leaving in a few days for a long trip so I can write and upload then. I'm sorry):