The New Girl Yet Again

Hi Peoples! Here’s chapter 1 of my fan fiction, and it has now been edited. If you are from Fanfiction.net, then please do read the new chapters, as I will probably be making changes to the story. Hopefully my writing will sound a bit more mature now XD

You stroll slowly into the opulent halls of Ouran Academy. You had just moved to Japan, and your father had enrolled you in the school. You glanced around nervously, and took another look at your schedule, having no idea how to find your first class.

 You peeked around you again, hoping to find some sort of sign indicating at least a general direction of where to go. Unexpectedly, a large hand tapped you on the shoulder. You jolted in surprise, and then turned around to find a pair of captivating golden eyes looking at you inquisitively.

“I’m Kaoru.” The stranger told you. “I’m assuming you’re new here, considering the frightened mouse look you’ve got going on.”

“I’m (f/n).” You replied a bit irritated. ‘Is it that obvious?’ “And yes, I am new here.”

Seeing your displeasure, he quickly backtracked and stated

“Here, let me see your schedule. I’ll show you where your classes are.” You blinked in surprise then slumped in relief. This school was truly enormous.

“Thanks.” You replied. You handed him your schedule, and watched his eyebrows shoot up.

“Well, it seems you have every class with me.” Kaoru exclaimed in shock.

You quirked an eyebrow in response, and leaned over to look at your schedule. Kaoru glanced over at you.

“Well…” He stated. “I better show you to first period before we’re late.”

You nodded in agreement, and followed after him. He led you to a classroom and stepped inside. You looked at the door for a moment, and collected yourself before following him in.

As you crept in, all of the eyes turned towards you. You turned quickly towards the teacher and asked where to sit. She looked around and pointed to a seat to the left of Kaoru. You walked swiftly over and set your bag down. Kaoru tapped you on the shoulder and stated

 “Hey (f/n), this is my brother Hikaru and my friend Haruhi.” You looked over and grinned.

“Hi, my name is (f/n). Nice to meet you.”

You stared at Haruhi for a second. His features were surprisingly feminie. You sized him up again, noting his large eyes and slight frame, and then glanced at Kaoru in confusion.

“Why is Haruhi dressed as a boy?” You whispered.

Kaoru jumped and nearly fell out of his seat, while Haruhi and Hikaru looked at you in puzzlement. Kaoru crawled towards them and whispered something in their ears. Haruhi laughed and walked over to you.

“Hi. Sorry about them. You just scared them, because I am pretending to be a boy, and no one has ever noticed that I was a girl before.” She explained. “Why don’t you come down to Music Room number 3 after school today, and I’ll tell you the whole story.”

You looked at her and smiled. “YES! I’ve already made a new friend!’

 “Sure.” You replied coolly, hiding your inner excitement.

You returned to your class work, and were pleased to find that you had already covered this at your last school. You turned back to Haruhi, who had already finished her work, and chatted a bit. You found out that she was an honors student who won a scholarship to the school.