Chasing Cassie: Chapter Five

Hey guys! I know this has taken forever, and I want to apologize! For those of you who don’t know, I took a job as a stage manager, and it is pretty hectic, my only free day is Sunday, which is not a good day for me, so it’s pretty busy around these parts.

How have you guys been? School been going okay? Getting ready for the large amounts of candy? Are you dressing up this year?

I’m stuck between a cotton swab and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle….

Oh, and most assumed in the last chapter since I said I was team Louis that he was going to be Cassie’s main interest, but let me tell you right now, there is a 70% chance that it isn’t…. I’ve said enough.

JUST SAYIN’!

And it’s not much, but I wanted to give you guys SOMETHING, so don’t be too upset….Por favor

Chapter Five

Clean was a word that was rarely used in my vocabulary. Such as, ‘Wow, that kid looks really clean!’ or ‘Wow, my room is not clean!’, and this situation was definitely not the case. What I was about to walk into was definitely Paul’s idea of ‘clean fun’.

I had spent most of my teenage years in pubs, but after my last experience a few months ago, I had stopped going. Let’s just say I ended up getting to spend the night with a man who stuffed his neighbor’s pet squirrel and a high clown with a fat fifty year old policeman trying to woo me as he ate his glazed donut sexily.

In the eyes of the media, I was a recovering alcoholic. They also said I was adopted from the Chinese black market.

After the little chat with Paul, the band’s manager, Zayn had decided we should go out clubbing. So here I was, sitting outside a nightclub called ‘Mist’, and freezing my buttocks off. I decided to just wear one of my leather skirts with my fishnets and a cute black cut off tank top with a leather jacket, little did I know the line for the stupid club would be backed up for miles.

Apparently, this was one of the most popular night clubs in all of Europe, and so far I wasn’t impressed. Zayn and Harry had left early and were already in the club while Louis, Liam and that blonde cutie Niall were standing outside. We were smack dab in the middle of the line, and currently waiting for Zayn and Harry to let our freezing butts in.

Taking the weather for advantage, I cuddled up beside Niall, my freezing hands on his rather warm chest.

“Niall, I’m f-freezing,” I said shivering, adding teeth clattering just for affect. This always worked.

He instantly wrapped and arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his amazing body. His cute, worried face stared down at me.

“Dammit! Why can’t Harry and Zayn just hurry the hell up?” Niall mumbled in his cute Irish accent that made me swoon. I was very aware of his heavy arm keeping my shoulders warm, which made my cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. Luckily it wasn’t too noticeable as it was only twenty degrees outside.

I could see Louis’ smirk from the corner of my eye. I turned my head towards him and stuck out my tongue. He grinned wider and mouthed ‘you go girl’. I giggled shaking my head. Niall looked down at me confused which just made me laugh harder.

Before I could explain my random laughter to him, loud cheers and screams took over the crowd, causing me to cover my ears.

“What the…” I was cut off when two very familiar boys came into my sight. Way to lay low. I should have known. Flying under the radar just isn’t their thing.

I rolled my eyes as Zayn and Harry made their way towards us, people screaming and yelling trying to get to them, but being held back by George and Gershwin, two security guards. They both had two wide-ass smirks on their face as they strutted through the swooning crowd, directly towards us.

Surely enough, everyone else followed their gazes and realized that the entire band was here. It all seemed such a blur as a crowd of crazy fan girls attacked all of us. Niall’s warm arm was ripped from my shoulder as I was lost in the sea of people. Being the clumsy person I am, I tripped over my boots and landed face first on the concrete, getting stomped on in the first place.

I groaned as heels dug into my back, damn I was going to kill Harry when I got out from the stampede. I was suddenly jerked up from the cold hard ground and set on my feet. Skinny arms wrapped around my waist and hoisted me over their shoulder.

Panic settled in as I started thrashing around, kicking and screaming. There was no way in hell I was getting kidnapped tonight. I wanted to go to America! A chuckle vibrated from the attacker’s chest as they set me down. I was about to punch them in the face when I realized it was Louis.

We were in what I guess was the infamous club ‘Mist’. It was a lot larger than what it looked like from outside, but with the hundreds of people packed into it, it was quite hot. We were sitting on a couch centered in the back of the club. From what it looked like Louis had brought me to the VIP section.

“Loius, you scared the jeepers out of me, but thank you for saving me,” I said giving him a small smile.

He giggled and swiped my hand away. “No problem. It is my job to save hot mamas like you.”

I rolled my eyes and played along. “Oh kind sir, how can I ever repay you?”

He grinned, leaning in closer. “Well, there is this one thing….”

Before he could finish, he was pushed aside.

 “Oh my goodness, there you are, we were worried you might have been killed by that crazy crowd.” Liam looked at me relived, and the blonde boy behind him. They both looked a bit shook up from the stampede outside, and I could only imagine what I looked like. I smiled, indicating that I was fine.

“I see how it is Liam, you weren’t even worried about me,” Louis said in mock hurt.

Liam raised an eyebrow. “I think you can take care of yourself.”

A sly grin made its way onto Louis’ face followed by an over exaggerated wink. “You bet I can big boy.”

“There you all are!” Another voice, that I knew oh so well, shouted. Harry ran up, with Zayn in pursuit. They both looked completely unfazed by what had happened, which made me even angrier. If it hadn’t been for those two hams I might still be in Niall’s arms flirting up a storm.

Harry always did know how to ruin an evening. Or lives.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked me worriedly.

I snorted turning my head away from his disgusting presence. “No thanks to your big curly head.”

Before he could answer, I jerked up from the couch and strutted off to find a bathroom. I’m sure I looked like a complete mess. After wandering around, I eventually ended up in the ladies’ room fixing my atrocious appearance.

My hair was all knotted, and my clothes had dirt smudges all over them. I looked like I had walked off a street corner. After I cleaned my appearance up as best as I could, I walked out of the restroom with a wide smile on my face. I planned on one thing and one thing only tonight.

I was going to get completely trashed, whether anyone likes it or not.