4

Sovida POV

"SOVIDA GET THE HELL UP" making me jump up in a panic only to hit heads with Cami.

"OUCH!" Cami yelled rubbing her head

"Oh well u shouldn't have been screaming u scared me, an do u what time it is?." I said rubbing my head checking the time on my phone which makes me sit up in confusion because.
It said 2:30a.m

"Cami why in the hell are u screaming at 2:30a.m at in the morning." I snap

"Welp I got a voicemail from your school that you got into a fight an broke some girls noise Sovida!" Cami snaps back giving me that -don't fucking play with me-. Look, "I knew I should've blocked that damn school's number."

"Sovida why did you punch her?"

"Because she was trying to punk me and she freaking pushed me. So I had to do what I had to do,it just so happened to be punching her in the face. I tried to tell her before I did it but." I tried to explain to Cami but she still giving me that look.

"Look Sovida I don't mind you sticking up for yourself WHEN NEEDED, you punched her and broke the poor girls noise V."

"Poorrr girrlll..?? I just want to let you know she is not innocent she called me a black bitch, pushes me then her an her goons. Yes she has goons! They were pissing me off just standing there."

Cami just looked at me for a while then cracked a smirked then smiled to just bust out laughing..
I was so confused what was so funny
"What?"
"You have real life anger issues an don't even know it." Cami said laughing harder to where I even had to start laughing.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, who gets mad at how somebody stands?" She said laughing even harder

All I could do was laugh thinking about little stuff that makes me mad.

"Just like mom she got mad a little stuff like that too." Cami said as her laughing died out into a faded smile.

"Yeah I remember" I said smiling back on memories of our mom.

"You still miss her huh?" Cami said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah alot her an Dad" I said looking at my hands.
" I do too.." Cami said looking at her own hands I know Cami was still broke from what happened but she tried not to show it so she could be there for me.

"Cami?"
"Yeah"
"I Love you" I told Cami seeing a glimpse of her hurt
" I love you to Sovida." Cami said pulling me into a hug.

"Oh yeah your school also said you have after school detention today." Cami said pulling away from are hug

"Ugh but she started it " I said rolling my eyes

"And you continued it, soo make sure you're there please " Cami walking to my door

"Goodnight little one". Her leaving my room she must've of just got off work.(A/N Cami's works at the hospital as a full time nurse.)

Well great now I have to force my self back to sleep ugh

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"SOVIDA!"

"I'm UP!" I yell back getting annoyed because I'm exhausted I had a hard time trying to go back to sleep.

So I only got 2hours of sleep so I'm annoyed plus grumpy, so I drag my self to my bathroom. Start a shower brushed my teeth after I pull out some school clothes.