Chapter one

"Kate get your lazy ass down here you'll be late, "shouted my step mother. "Kate! ""I heard you Cate loud and clear , "I said bored that she seems to look for trouble all the time. "How many times have I told you not to call me by name you lazy girl? "She said hitting me on the heard. "Really! Lazy! Who is lazy between your 'beautiful' daughter and I coz as far as i'm corcened I am always the one doing all the chores and bring back As while she brings Ds after every sing paper when she does nothing bt chat at home with her friends. "I didn't say that loud though, I love my neck and I am still too young to die.
     I was only 11years when I was separated from my mother. I love my dad yes but I preferred staying with my mom coz she was still young and cool, you know,  Young as in 32 not very old to me.  At first it was a living nightmare living with my dad knowing my mom was alone. Divorce is a bitch, no wait my parents were never married, she just happened to get pregnant at the wrong time and here is the result, me. My mom has a boyfriend, I know surprise!!! She didn't tell me if you think she did, I guess she feels it's weird to tell your sixteen years old daughter you have a boyfriend.
By the way the guy is stinking rich, how do I know? Well the amazing guy paid me a visit in school to ask me if it was ok for him to date my mom, cute, I know. My mom didn't know all this coz we kept it our little secret until the day she planned on telling me about it. Nicholas Bloom is the owner of the multi billion Ferguson Company 
    "Ok, I'll leave now, "I  said taking my bag and walked out of the house. I got to school ten minutes before classes. Lincoln high was a school to be if you r in love with studies that is. It was named after the owner Lincon Lonny. The sad part is that the school has been turned into a rock star school where students do whatever they please. I pass by two students eating on each others faces in the corridor, Argh, disgusting.
  I'm that kind of girl who is some kind of a loner, no friends, the only person I talk to is my chem partner and that is in the lab alone, apart from that I love spending my free time in the library or outside under a tree reading my novels. People think it's so boring and say it's a waste of time but what can I say? I sat in class at my usual place in front waiting for the English teacher and the other students to arrive. Meanwhile I took out the novel I had been reading, "The girl I like my Jeniz  Han. "
      Mr Sabine came in struggling to hold all his books in his arms. As usual the students laughed at him and being the good girl that I was I took it upon myself to help him out. "Thanks Ms Robinson, ""it's nothing sir, "I said taking my sit. "Where did we stop? "He looked around the class and sighed, "come on people should I remind you to take out your novels? "Almost the whole class groaned, "Romeo and Juliet , " I never understood their story, their lives is just a big mess but still life has to go on.
  "Arghh, this is so hard to solve! "I slowly opened the door to the class where the voice came from, a girl about my age was trying to solve an equation. She hard a frown on her face as she stared at the numbers. "Do you need help? "She turned in her sit surprise on her face, "really you  can help? "She looked so worn out already, sometimes a wander why people find Maths so hard when it's the opposite, it only need a little practice everyday. "Sure thing, hi i'm Kate Robinson, "I introduced myself extending my hand to her, "hi I'm Annie Landon, "she smiled. "So you r the new girl right? ""Yeah sit down she gestures for me to sit beside her.
   "How did you do that? "She asked with surprise as if I was some crazy ass. "it's easy you just need to do a sum or two everyday and you get a hold of it,"I explained as she stared at me. We stayed there for a while and came to a conclusion since we both had no friends to be friends . "look I always stay alone r you sure you won't get bored with me? "I asked as she asked if we could be friends. "Nah, we will be fine, "
    "So the loser made it in school, "my two step sisters mocked as we passed through the corridor. "Hey! Watch it, "Annie warned and they immediately turned to face her Julie to a step towards her, "and who are you? "She asked with a look of disgust as if Annie was a piece of shit in front of her. I've been with her for some hours now and what  I know is that she is a hot tempered girl and if Julie and Jude were looking for trouble, they were in for it.
   Oh, me! I'm Annie Landon, a girl who don't let a bitch go away freely when she just called NY friend a loser, "she said staring back at Julie. "let them be, they are just trouble and you two, " I turned to them, "I'm sure your mom won't be so happy if she found out that you have been insulting people in school would she? "A smile formed on my face as they scurried away.
   "You know them? "Annie asked as we walked to the cafeteria, "they are my stepsisters, "she didn't ask too many questions about my life but told me hers. Her parents are from Scotland, she studied in Scotland all her preschool. "Why did you then come in England? ""My parents love England, "she said . I hate school food, in this school if your parents are not loaded, you could eat burgers your whole life and I've been doing that for three good years now.
    She offered me her lunch, I inhaled the sweet aroma of kedgeree. "No it's your lunch I'll just have mine. ""so you are the only child  your mom has? ""Bop, I have a crazy older brother and an adorable little brother Matt, he is five and my boring older one is doing his senior year in LordHill high. "I felt jealous at the mention of that school, it had been my dream school but I ended up in this hole of a school anyway.
  "So you are the only child your mom has? "She asked, "yeah, can't say that about dad, "I said wiping a stray tear away  "oh no I'm so sorry Kate i shouldn't have brought that up. ""It's not your fault Annie, call a spade a spade right, "I gave her a sad smile. She asked me to go hangout with her at her house during the weekend and since I had nothing important to do I said yes.
  The afternoon lessons passed by faster than I wanted and I was soon walking in our quiet neighborhood alone. I walked to the door and opened with my spare keys, "hey honey, is that you? "Came my dad's voice. He only called me that when his bitchy wife wasn't around, so I stopped and walked to his office. "Yes dad it's me, how is work? "My dad is a doctor at Royal Hospital and he is great at it I must say.

Hey guys this is my first book.

I hope you enjoy reading it and please feel free to tell me what you think or it..

Don't forget to vote and write your comments.

Love you all 😘😘😘