Question For The Readers

I'm just curious... How many of you are under the age of 17? If you are and dont want to say in a comment, message me. I'm not going to report anyone or any crap like that because if your reading this story and your super young, I just want to give you a little advice.

1) Please dont use anything from my story on a boy or girl. People this young shouldnt be interested in this type of thing.

2) If you are a virgin and is reading this story, please stay a virgin.

3) People get hurt if they dont know what their doing. It takes a strenuous amount of research to have a safe relashionship involving the things that will be in this book. (I'm Vanilla but I know my stuff, and the things I dont know, I research.)

4) If your parents catch you reading this book, dont point the finger at me. I'm given wattpad my solution on how to avoid under age children from finding rated R books but it doesnt seem to like my idea is good enough. Oh well.

5) If youre under 17 and reading this, there are thousands of books on here that are better than this one without the sex.

Ok my thumb hurts. But my point is, I dont want my book cause any 16 and pregnant type shit. I dont want my book to be read by such young people who dont know the true meaning of sex. The main characters seem like its pointless but its not. Sex should mean sonething and I dont think sex at a young age means anything because your heart WILL get broken.

(S/N)

I gave my little brothers the sex talk also and they were over 600 miles away.... I was a little late. Lol. But I would like to know. If no one wants to tell then that fine.

Question for all fans: Who likes the way the story is going? If you love the story I'd like to know why. If you think its too much like Fifty Shades Of Grey, PLEASE TELL ME! Its not supposed to be a fan fic or anything like that. By the end of the series someone will be dead, a a boatload of fights, rehab, and much more. I'm not giving away the who's, whens, why's and hows but it will be in book #1 Switch (Twisted), book #2 Switch (Tangled), and book #3 Switch (Untied).

Just realized I wrote this much... Sorry! But yea, I'll be uploading chapter 8 either today or like 2 am. (Hope your up!) Love u guys!

¤A.N. Shackleford¤