WARNING!! WHINERS NOT WELCOME!!

The particular book contains subject matter that might piss some people off. iF YOU ARE WEAK AND EASILY OFFENDED THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU. IF YOU BITCH ABOUT ME DISSING THOSE BOYBANDS (ie: Justin Bieber, One Direction, or anything else those preteens listens to) THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU! IN FACT, IF YOU'RE STILL OBSESSING OVER BOY BANDS, YOU'RE NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH FOR THIS BOOK.... ITS NOT APPROPRIATE? UHHH... DUH... ITS A BOOK ABOUT SEX. IF YOU DONT LIKE SEX.... AGAIN..... THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU!!! I SCROLLED THROUGH THE COMMENTS ON THIS STORY AND SAW SOME OF THE MOST IGNORANT SHIT EVER. I'VE BEEN CALLED IGNORANT FOLLOWED BY A BITCH AND A WHORE... NOW THATS IGNORANT. DONT COMMENT SAYING THAT SOMETHING IN MY STORY OFFENDED YOU. I'M SURE YOU GET OFFENDED BY SHIT ON TV BUT DONT SEND THEM HATE MAIL. ALL I'M SAYING IS, THIS BOOK IS FOR OPEN MINDED ADULTS. iF YOU DONT TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY THEN THATS YOUR CHOICE BUT I DID WARN YOU.

ON THAT NOTE... PERVERTS ENJOY! :) I do this for my real fans. not the people who dis my shit. At least I have the gonads to post what I write. I love hearing your opinions but if you're going to dislike the book just tell me why (ie. This book was too explicit and adult in matter.) Hell you could even tell me its not suitable for wattpad, just don't disrespect me when you don't know anything about me other than whats in the about me section. Now, I'm off to write the most perverted and kinky chapter my mind can conjure. ;) This should be good....