Chpt 3: Unlawful Surgeon...

Law gasped awake, taking aware of his surroundings.

Realizing where he was, he relaxed momentarily before resting the back of his hand on his face. And then he saw his very not tattooed hand and proceeded to freak out.

Then he growled as he stormed out of his room, heading towards the den den mushi that sat in the navigation room, but came to a halt. He didn't know Luffy's contact in the past. "Goddammit Luffy-ya!"

"Something wrong, Captain?" Penguin asked, concerned. Their captain rarely ever got so angry as he looked at that very moment.

Law sighed, trying to figure out how old he was. He was definitely younger than 19 since that's when he had gotten most of his tattoos, but he has already formed the Heart Pirates. "Yo Penguin, how old are you?" He was not gonna ask what the goddamn date was. That would just make everyone freak out because he kept track of everything very well and him suddenly asking that would be stranger than what he was already asking.

"Eh?" Penguin backed away slightly, wary and questioning his captain's current sanity. Because he would never ask such a question.

"Just tell me."

It took Law a good ten minutes of coercion before he managed to get him to say. And thus he figured out that he was around 14 years old. "Why in the hell did we have to go on that island..." He sighed as he walked away, letting the very confused crew member to wonder what was wrong with their captain.

He really didn't have much to do since he had no goals at the moment. Since he was in the past, he would have to go after Doflamingo... and fucking Vergo. Damn. Well, he'll enjoy ending him again, that was for sure. On another note, he had to get Kikoku and probably try to get some of his crew members that had joined later on since he liked them all. He was never ever going to admit that out loud though. They also didn't need to know that, not now nor ever.

But those all happen a bit later, so his first goal in mind came to visiting that damn friend of his that was the cause of all of this.

He went over to Bepo, "Hey, change our course. We're going to Dawn Island in the East Blue."

"Why, why?" Bepo asked curiously.

"We're visiting a friend, a special friend that deserves to get his ass kicked."

And that was the only explanation everyone got whenever they tried asking why they were going.

They finally safely made it to Dawn Island, landing on the outskirts of Foosha Village. It had took them about four months, including interruptions from low level Marines, getting Kikoku, and his crew getting distracted, to get there.

Law walked by himself as the others went off to resupply some basic necessities. He wasn't exactly sure where to go since he had never visited the place and Luffy only vaguely described Foosha like the horrible explainer that he was.

Stumbling across a bar, he rose an eyebrow. He remembers vaguely that Party's Bar was mentioned sometimes here and there when Luffy brings up anything to do with Foosha or the people from there. Makino owns a cool bar, it's called Party's Bar!

He entered, finding only an old dude talking to a young woman. "Excuse me, do you know a Monkey D. Luffy? A kid that should probably be around seven, has a scar under his eye."

The two looked at him suspiciously. Although he was young, it didn't mean he couldn't be a threat. He got it, he was a pretty creepy looking dude when he was younger. Not like he asked to look the way he did.

"Who are you...?" The woman asked cautiously.

"... A friend?" Law tilted his head, a bit confused. Actually, he wasn't sure what their relationship was since all Luffy ever does is drag people around, willingly or otherwise. He's been thinking friend, but maybe that was Luffy's influence on him over the years. "Acquaintance? Ally? Not really sure... Luffy-ya just decided on his own to stick his nose in my business further than what was necessary."