"Pregnant women shouldn't fight so dirty."

I stormed out of Niall's room, the napkins in my hand. Oh my God. Stupid Irish Shagger. A door to my left swung open and Declan came out, a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked as though he had just come out of the shower. Between him and Niall, there really wasn't that much difference in the fit factor. Declan was toned and chiseled, his biceps bulging slightly as he tried to dry his hair. Then he caught sight of me and stopped. I tried to look at anything but his half naked body, looking at the bare walls for some comfort.

"Didn't know you were here," he said. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders; what could you really say to that one?

"Well, here I am," I said. Idiot, absolute idiot. "I was just telling your brother that sleeping with my auntie wasn't the best way to get in my good books."

Declan's eyes widened.

"That was your auntie?" he asked, disbelief in his tone. I nodded. "Wow."

Typical bloody man. I made to go down the stairs but Declan stood in front of me.

"Don't take it to heart," he murmured. "This whole thing with your auntie; that's what he does when he's angry."

"What?" I asked.

"Has sex." Declan shrugged.

"You see, most people shout and get angry," I told him. Declan laughed and gave me the same smile that Niall did, minus the arrogance.

"Yeah, well, Niall's always been that little bit more different." He gave me one last smile and went back into his room. I stared after him before actually making it down the stairs. What the hell did Niall have to be angry about; he was young, alive and could have any girl he wanted. Then it hit me; he was angry at me. He was angry that I was pregnant. I smiled bitterly to myself as I sat down in the living room, looking at the napkins. He had seemed so calm about the whole thing but in reality, he hated it. He didn't want a baby; he didn't even care.

I had been a fool for thinking otherwise.

***

Lunch was...awkward, to say the least. Auntie Francis, mum and Tommy came round at one; Auntie Francis had, thankfully, put more clothes on. I still wasn't talking to Niall. Could you blame me? I mean, it wasn't like I was friendly terms with him anyway but I had thought we had had a mutual understanding. The understanding that, he could fuck who he wants as long as it didn't bother me. If it had been anyone else that he had been shagging, I think that would have been okay. I would've had to; I was in no position to tell him who he could and could not sleep with, but my Auntie Francis? I had to live in the same house as that woman, for Gods' sake.

I was sitting between Mattie and Tommy, staring at my plate. Niall was sitting opposite, his eyes fixed on me. It would have been slightly unnerving had I not been in such a bad mood with him. My mum and Auntie Francis were sitting at the top of the table, laughing and joking with Pam. Declan was sitting next to Niall and the twins were sitting at the bottom. Pam had cooked enough food to feed an army and just looking at the roast beef make me want to be sick again. Pass me the peanut butter, anyone!

"I'm sorry," Niall hissed for the umpteenth time. "I didn't know she was your auntie." And how would he? It wasn't like she was wearing a sign saying, "You got my niece pregnant!" So perhaps I was being a little irrational. But still...Auntie Francis?

"Niall, you're starting to annoy me," Declan said out of the corner of his mouth. I smiled at him and raised my fork to my mouth. I was trying desperately hard to not think that the beef looked like cat food, but I wasn't sure it was working.

"Piss off, Dec," Niall muttered. I was glad to see that he was looking miserable, a million miles away from the cocky prick that I had confronted in his bedroom.