A LITTLE SHOPPING#4pt1

I woke up pretty late but slept really good besides what happened what happened last night. I opened my eyes  and looked around and noticed that Mays side of the room was well organized and the sound of the oh the keys in the door.

" Oh hey I see your up now" Mya said with a smirk. I nodded my head slowly getting up getting clothes out to take a shower and get ready to shower and head to the book story and get some stuff from the supermarket. As I was getting my last little thing and walking twords the bathroom when I was pulled back by Mya. She had a smile on her face and I was looking at her crazy

" Hey I'm sorry we got on the wrong foot the other night I really want us to be cool, I mean we are roommates she said in a tone that took me off guard and the way she was looking at me like she was checking me out. I'm not even going to lie she was fine but I know for a fact I like men so...

" Yea were cool sorry if I came off any type of way and quiet and shit Im just good  at being alone just me and my family" I said honestly I didn't have friends in highschool and I'm cool with it people were messy and just fucking around any who. 

Her smile became wide like she won the lottery " ok cool" she did her lip. I blushed and went to take care of my business in the bathroom. I got out and lotioned my body and slipped on my panties and bra and wrapped the towel around me. My clothes were on my bed, Mya was on her bed with her phone in her hand I dropped the towel not caring that maya was in the room I mean we're both girls so whats the problem 🤷and slipped my shirt  on when I felt that someone was looking at me. And ofc it was Maya.

" I'm sorry is this uncomfortable for you I just thought were both girls so it's not like you haven't seen the same things before and we're going to be roommates for a while it's bound to happen sooner or later so why not sooner" I said a little fast. She just looked at me memorize when I realized she was looking at my lower figure cuz I still haven't put on my pants I turned around quickly and started putting them on when she finally said something because you

*Cleared her throat* " um no no your good" she bit her lip. I just chuckled and went to do my hair and light Mack up. When I was do I grabbed my keys and told Maya I was heading out she said ok and off to the book store I went.
************************************Maya 👇👇