Book Recommendation

Hey guys,

Recently I've been thinking of ways to give back to the Wattpad community because honestly, my head still hasn't really settled on the fact that TEN THOUSAND of you are following me.

It's been months and it still sounds crazy.

I've had a lot of people send me their stories to review and sometimes I forget but I always get back to it eventually.

I know compared to a lot of Wattpad writers, I have a small following but if you'd told me I'd have ten thousand followers five years ago I would've laughed in your face. It doesn't sound like a big deal now that I've gotten there but I know what it took and here's what I want to do to give back to the Wattpad community.

FOR WATTPAD WRITERS:

If you're a new author or a growing author, anyone with less than 1000 followers, please send in a story of yours that you want me to feature on a new segment I'll be doing called "Wattpad story recommendations."

I want to help you guys as much as I can because I know I would've wanted someone to do the same while I tried to make it on Wattpad. I mean, I'm still trying to make it, but let's make it together.

There can never be too much books in the world and there are countless ways to tell them.

Anyway, since I spend most of my time writing, I decided to recruit someone to help with the selection process.

Yes, I know, I'm sorry, there's a selection process and all it requires is good English grammar. It's ok if there are a few typos, typos readers can look past which I make a lot of times. No one is perfect, I should know, I've edited this story three times and there are still errors.

So, the selection process is just that.

So, send in your stories but if it doesn't meet the criteria, please don't send it in, I'm sorry but it'd mean extra time spending to go through another story.
I'm not saying this to put anyone down, I just know that you can do better and it might take a few stories and a lot of criticism before you get the hang of it like I did, but you would eventually.

Please be sure to send in works you are certain you'll complete. I don't want works that are left or will be left half way.

FOR WATTPAD READERS:

All that requires is your presence and participation.

Once I start the recommendations, which I'll make sure are books that have a nice flow while you read, all that's left is for you to check out the writer's page for more stories and maybe hit that follow button if you like their work.

Also, do let me know in this section if you want me to post this recommendations on my "News and Update" work or as an announcement.

Alrighty, that's it.

BOOK RECOMMENDATION!!!

I know how most of you are a sucker for love stories so I decided to put this out there so you guys can check it out.

My uncle released his novel recently and it's available in paperback and on Kindle.

So check out Amazon for "The eyes" by Ashim Basnet.

SYNOPSIS:

Love is said is the connection of souls and eyes is said is the window to our souls.

As their eyes meet, Maya, a sensible down to earth girl and Kaushik, a wastrel of a boy with a rich daddy fall for each other eve though neither is the other's type.

In the process of coping with the challenges of growing up, they struggle to find their place in the world and at the same time to deeply understand the intricacies of love.

Can they triumph over love or do they let love triumph over them?
That is a decision they have to ultimately make.

It came out early 2021 and I read it in August and I'm waiting for a sequel because dang, he put not only me on hold but his other readers as well.

Anyway, if you do decide to check it out, have a good read and I hope you love it as much as I did.

Love,
Jane Lanett.