15. What Really Happened

Hi guys! I'm hoping to upload a lot more consistently even if I do have school so expect more on my fanfics. I am delaying a few other works because of this, so don't expect many updates on other books or new stories just yet. Please enjoy and tell me whatcha think.
Get ready for more action!

~~~~~~~~~

The villains had begun the first phase of their plan, but no one was aware of them yet. In fact, the students of class 1-A and 1-B were still out in the forest, taking turns and going through the test of courage.

Bakugou and Todoroki had to be paired up, of course, even though everyone knew they couldn't grt along at all.

Just don't look at him. He'll want to try and talk if he catches you looking. Bakugou huffed as he stalked off further from the half and half quirk male.

He's obviously trying to avoid me. He thinks I'll start asking him about what happened or something. Todoroki gave a glare to Bakugou and sighed.

It had been like that especially since after the sports festival. Specifically after that talk they had a few months ago, they stayed away from each other. Of course, being in the same class, that was hard sometimes.

They hadn't been scared by this little challenge. They had only jumped at the most when someone popped out of nowhere and startled them.

They still hadn't said a word to each other the whole trip, and they could tell that one was getting irritated with the other.

Todoroki glanced at Bakugou after he managed to catch up to him. He opened his mouth about to say something.

"If you're going to talk about Deku, I don't want to hear it." Bakugou said, not taking his eyes off the path ahead.

"I was actually going to say your shoe is untied." Todoroki narrowed his eyes at him as Bakugou stumbled from stepping on his loose shoelace.

This was exactly what he predicted. "That way you wouldn't fall." He sighed.

Bakugou kneeled down and grumbled some choice words under his breath as he tied his shoe.

Todoroki walked on. "Why would you even think I'd ask you about that? Are you still obsessed with that?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, right, like you haven't thought about it at all, huh?"

"I think we both know how much of an impact this had on our class. Don't act like you don't miss him. You were the one who went looking for him." Todoroki answered with a calm tone.

Bakugou stood up. "So what?! You didn't tell anyone about it, did ya?" He walked up to him.

"That was none of my business. You never found anything anyways." He shrugged and walked on.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes. "Okay, so, you just don't care or what?" He asked with annoyance in his voice.

"I never said that." Todoroki turned around, facing the blond male with a glare. "Let's just be honest, and face the fact that we both can't do anything about Midoriya's disappearance." He said bluntly.

Bakugou tensed up for a moment then hardened his expression.

"Second, even if he is alive and those two were right, why wouldn't he cone back?"

"You think I know what's going on with him?!"

Todoroki looked around and shushed him. "Do you want someone to hear us?"

Bakugou grit his teeth. "Well, do you expect me to know?"

"No. I don't. And that's exactly my point. If he doesn't come back, what can we do about it?"