Your First Kiss

Jacob: "STOP JAKE STOP!!!!" You yell between giggles and Jacob grins at you and shakes his head. "No way!" You just shake your head whilst giggling. "Please stop Jake, I'll do anything for you!" You yell at the top of your lungs just as the rest of the pack enter the room. "Really now?" Jacob smirks and bends down, his lips close to your ear. "Kiss me." You quickly attach your lips to his and the boys and Leah cheer in the background. You smile into the kiss and grab Jacob's neck, pulling him even closer to you. "Ew!!" Seth squeals making everyone laugh.

Embry: "This is nice." You tell Embry and he nods in agreement. You guys have decided to take a walk on the beach while the rest of the pack are in the ocean. "Remember when you hit me in the head with the ball in this very spot." You say and Embry chuckles. "Yeah, good times and that was a great shot I took!" Embry says and you hit him on the arm playfully. "Embry!!" You fake scold and he laughs loudly. "No but honestly if you didn't get hit in the head by the football then I would have never met you and I wouldn't of been able to to this." Embry explains truthfully. "Do what?" You turn your head towards him and feel his lips press softly against your own. Embry gently takes your face in his hands as he continues to slowly kiss you.

Seth:  You made a bet with Seth that you can last the whole day without getting into the water, no matter how much you need to cool off. You are relaxing on the sand when you suddenly feel yourself being lifted into the air. You glance at the culprit and see that its none other than your boyfriend of 1 year. "What are you doing." You ask your perfect boyfriend and he grins at you. "You look like you need to cool down" He says cheekily while running towards the ocean. "SETH CLEARWATER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" You scream at the top of your lungs and Seth just smirks at you before dropping you into the water. "I WIN!" He shouts triumphantly and you pout and splash him with water. "Now for my reward!" He declares in a posh accent and plops himself beside you. You giggle and Seth pulls you closer to him by the waist and kisses you on the lips lovingly yet playfully.

Jared: "So how do you play it again?" You ask nervously and the whole pack chuckles except Leah. Leah is the only one who knows that you never had your first kiss yet. "Two people have to kiss without touching eachother and whoever touches the other person first and loses has to do everything the winner tells them to." Paul explains and you gulp but nod your head slowly. "Ok then, up first can be Y/N and Jared." Sam speaks up and your eyes widen. "Why don't you and Emily go first since you guys are a couple." You look at Sam and he shakes his head. "It's more interesting if we pick people who aren't dating." You inwardly groan and your breath hitches as Jared gets in his position in front of you. Here we go. You think before connecting your lips with Jared and you try your hardest not to leap on him but he's making it difficult as he gently bites down on your lower lip. You groan in annoyance that you're not able to tangle your fingers in his hair but you don't care anymore if you win or not. You pull Jared closer to you and tangle your fingers in his hair. "Jared Cameron wins!" Paul announces but you and Jared don't care because you two continue to *cough* make out *cough*.

Sorry that I don't have Paul or Sam in the first two preferences but I can't think of anything to write for them. I'm also sorry that I couldn't write one for Quil but I'm starting to get writers block. I'm also taking requests now!!