How You Meet

Jacob: "C'mon Y/N! you have to come with me to visit Jacob." Bella, your best friend, pleads and you sigh.  "Can't you just visit him on your own?" You ask and Bella pouts whilst giving you her puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only cause I'm bored and have nothing to do." You huff and Bella grins triumphantly and drags you to her truck.

                    ~Time Skip~

"I can't believe you're getting me to meet the whole pack." You mutter as the two of you walk towards Jacob and his friends. "Bella!" Jacob gives Bella a bear hug and she giggles. "Nice to see you too Jake!" "Y/N this is Jacob and his friends, guys this is Y/N." Bella introduced and you smile politely and waved at them. They began walking away and you look at Bella and she smirks at you before walking away with them. "Hi Y/N, I'm Jacob but you can call me Jake." Jacob says as he walks with you and you smile and look at him. "Hi Jake."

Embry: It was your first day in La Push because you just moved here and you are walking along the beach on your own. "Watch out!" You hear a male voice shout and you turn around just in time to get hit in the face with a football and the last thing you see is people running towards you before you black out.

                     ~Minutes Later~

You groan as you open your eyes and sit up. "What happened?" You groan and touch your face that is now throbbing with pain. "Sorry but you got hit in the face with a football." A cute tan boy with brown hair and deep brown eyes tells you and you giggle. "I bet that didn't happen to other people when they were new here." You joke and the boy chuckles. "I'm Embry Call." He introduced shyly while sticking his hand out. "Y/N Y/L/N." You smile shyly and shake his hand.

Seth: "Hey leave him alone!" You say angrily while stomping over to Drake. "Stay out of this Y/N." Drake sneers, going to shove the boy again. You stand in front of the boy and smack Drake across the face. "Whatever. " Drake mutters before walking away holding his cheek. "Thanks." The boy says and you turn around to face him. "No problem, I just couldn't stand there and watch him bully you 'cause bullying is disgusting and I hate it!" You rant with a disgusted look on your face making the boy laugh. "By the way I'm Y/N." You extend your hand towards him and he shakes it. "Seth."

Jared: "Didn't know Leah had such a hot friend." Paul barks out causing everyone to laugh and you look at Leah and she rolls her eyes. "Ignore them." Leah tells you and you nod. "Paul stop you're making her feel uncomfortable." Jared says entering the room. Leah had told you about everyone in the pack before you met them but she didn't tell you how good looking Jared was. "Hello Y/N." Jared greets sitting beside you and you smile. "Hi Jared." "You want to take a walk with me?" He asks holding his hand out and you take it.

Quil: "You're such a stupid jerk!" You shout at your boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, and he glares at you. "I'm not stupid you jealous bitch!" Your ex shouts and raises his hand to slap you. Your eyes widen and you quickly shut them, waiting for the painful impact. You open your eyes after a few minutes and see a boy shoving your ex away from you. "And dont come back or go near her again!" The boy yells after your ex as he runs away. "Are you ok?" He asks slowly placing his hand on your shoulder. He doesn't want to frighten you off after what your ex almost did. "I'm fine, thanks..." You look at the boy and realize he didn't tell you his name. "Quil." He says and you smile softly at him. "Well thanks Quil for saving me."

Hey guys! So that was my first preference so hopefully you enjoy it. I'm not sure if it's good but please vote or comment. Thanks:)