Request Alec Lightwood imagine:Bullied

You had a crush on Alec for a while and everyone seemed to know it but him. Your only issue he hates you. He picks on you cause your weak. He says like you shouldn't be a shadowhunter or your a disappoinment to this team.

You were just lying in your room staring at the ceiling close to tears after yet another misson where you had slipped up and nearly resulted in the team dying. Alec had screamed at you and said something you never had heard before. I hate you I wish you were never in my life. That was it for you. You ran out of the room unable to stop the tears rolling down you face. All the while hearing his voice in your head saying shadowhunters don't cry.

*Next Night*

You were running with the group you were after a group of werewolves that had gone wild. You hear a growl and you instantly get ready for fight. Soon it is a massive fight. When out of the corner you see him. A werewolf ready to pounce on Alec they were loosing the fight so of course the Alpha would try and take out one of us before giving up. Without thinking I jump in front of Alec. The searing pain came a few seconds later. You remain standing for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground.

Alec's pov

We were winning the fight so far so good. I look over at Y/n she seems fine. Why am I so mean to her. I mean I love her but I have to protect her no matter what the cost. That's when I'm shoved out of my thoughts literally. Standing in front of me is Y/n. She's struggling to breathe by the looks of it. That's when she faces me. Her chest is covered in blood. Suddenly she collapes I barley hae time to catch her before her head hits the concrete.

"No No Y/n stay with me please." I say trying not to cry. I try drawing runes on her but it doesn't work

"A-alec." She says barley audible over her raspy breaths

"Yes I'm here your going to be ok." I'm struggling to fight back tears now

"I love you,I should've said earlier but I was too afraid." Her voice is steady but you can see she she's in pain

"I love you too." I say crying

I hear Izzy scream "she's gone Alec she's gone"

"Y/n, Y/n wake up please I need you."

Hi, sorry if this was sad. Just to clarify Izzy was Y/n's parabati and none of my imagines link with the prefrences unless I say so prior. Anyway Byeeeeee!

-Crystal