How you met

Alec: You met Alec when you were 10 years old. He was really closed off at first but soon he opened up to you and your brother. After that the three of you as well as Izzy hit off and became inseparable when you turned 14 you realised that you had more than a slight crush on him.

Jace: You met him after you went with Simon to find Clary at the institute. From the moment he laid eyes on you he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you( Bit cliché but ok)

Raphael: When Simon got kidnapped you were with the group to go save him whilst looking you ran into Raphael:

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there." the dark haired boy said

"It's fine my mind was else where."

"I can see that.....Warlock, tell me have you really stooped so low as to save a mundane."

"Better than buying overpriced designer jackets raphael."

You later met on much better terms

Magnus: You and him have a very complicated relationship. You've known Magnus for centuries you've always liked him but you never told him that well not until a year ago because after all he had dated your sister for the majority of the time you knew him. However what you didn't know is towards the end of his relationship he loved you not her. After all you were much nicer and approachable no matter what. You disappeared for half a century just before Magnus and Camille broke up.

Simon: Your boyfriend had just broken up with you and you were running you don't know where but you just wanted to keep running when it started to rain. You were soaked through after standing in the rain for a further 10 minutes. Your aqua hair was in your face when he approached you.

"Hey miss are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine I smile at him just thinking."

"Oh I know the feeling I'm Simon by the way." He said smiling that's when I notice his fangs

"Y-Your a vampire."

"What oh yeah I am sorry if I scared you well I should be leaving here you go." He offered me his jacket

"Thank you," I then slid my hand in my pocket and brought out a bit of paper "Call me so I can return this." and with that we walk away from each other both feeling a lot better than before they crossed paths.

Sebastian: You were a run away. That's when you saw a man in complete black with white hair kill these creatures attacking people. You let out a scream and he noticed you. You wanted to run but you couldn't. He protected you that day and vowed to keep doing it and protect you from the clave.

-Crystal