Fucking Coach

Today is the last day of training to our final in the youth champions and I'm running late. I'm trying to arrive to the pitch asap but the traffic is crazy in London at this time of the morning.
I just arrived and my team mates are already warming up and I am obviously the last one to arrive. I can Simich asking our coach Ramona if I wasn't going coming today due to my previous knew injury.
I'm almost ready, just putting my boots on when I hear "Alisha! Why the fuck are you late? AGAIN? This is the most important trainning session and you decide to arrive after almost one hour of trainning?" - she is visibly mad and I am getting a little bit afraid.
"Sorry mister, I swear I left my house early in the morning but the traffic is just too much" - I tried to apologize.
"I don't give a fuck how the traffic was, there is 22 women in this team and the majority of them living in London yet YOU are the only one arriving late. And this is not the fucking first time Alisha!"- The vein in her forehead is almost exploding of anger
"I know, I'm sorry. It won't happen again!" - My voice so low that I doubt she heard it correctly.
She pusheds me into the lockers and says really low in my hear - "You know? You're lucky you're the best player in this team, otherwise I wouldn't even let you go in there today" - and then she kisses my neck making me release a raspy moan.
"Wha- what are you doing? I thought you were mad." - I say confused. She is giving me mixed signals.
"I am mad, I really am. But you're hot, really hot. I think you can be a good girl for once and help me release this anger, can't you?" She is now smirking and I can feel my center pulsing of desire.
"Oh yes, yes I can! It will be a pleasure"
"For sure it will baby darling. Now take off your clothes and lay down on the marquise for me"
I have never been one of the submissive ones but with mister Ramona I would do anything. I am now on the marquise looking at her, her dominant posture is so fucking hot.
"Let me just go tell the girls to do a little exercise, I'll be back in a second" - fucking hell I completly forgot everyone was right outside. That makes everything so much sexier!
I can hear mister Ramona talking to the other players. "Girls, Alisha isn't feeling very well so I'm going to the masseuse with her, whilenwe are there please do the exercises I told you when we started ok?" I could hear her saying.
She enters the room and I say "what the fuck, I'm feeling great! Why the fuck did you tell them I wasn't feeling well? They'll think I won't be able to play next sunday" I couldn't control my nerves.
"Firstly you shut the fuck up little girl. Secondly, after this I'm pretty sure you won't be at your best phisically" holy shit she is so sexy saying that kind of stuff. "Now I'm going to put this on your mouth so you won't scream" and next thing I know is that I can't even open my mouth. "Now let's tie your arms to the marquise, I am having all the control here ok?" I never experienced this before but I decide just to nod.
She stars moving a cube of ice in my nipples and holy shit that sensation is out of this world. She has been playing with ice on body for like 5 minutes now and she has not touched my pussy yet. I mean, this feels great my my pussy is all wet wainting for some activity.
All of I sudden she slaps my face and says "this is for being a bad girl and arriving late". HOLY SHIT I just wanted her to do that again. Guess what? Another slap "now this one is for yelling at me. Don't you dare doing that again!" For fucks sake I'm going crazy today.
Next thing I know is that two fingers are inside my pussy. "Now this is for being so damn hot and making me desire you every fucking day I'm with you." JESUS CHRIST JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T BE BETTER.
She startes fingering me at a fast past while liking and sucking my clit like crazy. Fucking hell she's so good at this, I am feeling dizzy. My legs are beggining to shake and my inner walls are squishing her fingers inside my pussy, the orgasm is coming! My breath is heavier than when I play a 90 minutes game and I just want her to keep doing watever she's doing! But she stops and I look at her really mad. She understands what that means and says with a smirk "not so easy babe, turn around"
I do as she says and she spanks my huge white ass. "Fuckkk I have been dreaming about this ass for ages now. Did you know that miss? I bet you did, I am not really good at pretending." I swear to satan that I was not aware of that, what the fuck. But good thing that it is like that, we'll have to repeat this.
She spanked me again, and again and again harder each time that passed and I am loving it.
"Doggy style, now" her voice is full of disire so I just do as she says. Out of the blue I feel her face between my ass, licking it hard. "May I? Not everyone likes it in the ass" I nod and she puts one finger in my ass gently, who would say that a minute ago this woman was spanking my? When she felt that I was more confortable she inserted another finger and I never thought I'd like it this much!
All of a sudden I feel two fingers inside my wet pussy. I have never experieced such thing, I am high of pleasure. I cum in like 2 seconds. She frees my mouth and my hands and asks with the biggest smirk I have ever seen "So, ready to play sunday morning?"
"No, not really." -I say out of breath. - "Never felt this, you are crazy mister"
"Glad you liked it, next time will be even better" and that said she leaves the room. "GIRLS, turns out it was nothing serious with Alisha, she will be joining us in a few minutes"
WHAT THE FUCK, how am I be able to do anything after THIS?
Anyways it has to be, I dressed myself once again and went to the pitch. Never have I ever had such a good training session.