Spanish class

When I entered my car I noticed that I was already late for my spanish class. Not even my crush on Miss Sarah was enough to make me go to school early enough. I already knew she was going to be mad at me.
After a 10 min drive I arrived to school. I ran as fast as I could to my class and knocked on the door.
- Profesora, puedo? - I asked
- No, espera.- She demanded and I waited for her.
- Lauren you can't keep on arriving late to my classes. Even though you are my best student I can't tolerate this anymore. Wait for me at the end of class. - She said. I listened to her but I couldn't stop staring at those latin lips, I just wanted them on my pussy.
I entered and as always sat in the last row, there I could stare at my sexy teacher easily without the others knowing that I was checking her out.
The bell rang to the end of the class and I haven't written anything in my notebook. It was the teacher's fault tho, she was wearing a tiny skirt that showed all her curves, that magnificent ass that I dreamt about nearly every night. It was impossible to pay attention to class.
Since Miss Sarah told me to wait for her at the end of class I kept still waiting for everyone to get out. Once the classroom was empty I saw Miss Sarah locking the door, weird...
She came to me and sat on my table. Omg what a view!!
- So Lauren, tell me why do you always come late to school.
- Miss Sarah it's just that I always go to sleep late and then in the morning it's difficult to wake up.
- Go to sleep earlier then, if you arrive late at my class one more time I'll punish you. - She said with what looked like a smirk. Omg I had to know where this was going.
- Punish me how? Who says I don't like to be punished?
- Oh little Lauren I know what you want my darling. Do you think I don't see how you look at me every single day? Do you really think I don't know how much you desire me?
I blushed instantly.
- Miss... I'm sorry.. It's just that
- Shush!! -She stoped me from talking- Let's play a little, nobody needs to know and if you start to be punctual we may be able to play again.
With that said she kissed me sensually, omg this was all I wanted. I reciprocated the kiss and put my and on her thick thigh massaging the area. She reached my and and placed it right on her pussy and fuckkk she was so wet.
- Miss, you're so fucking wet! - I said looking at her almost black eyes full of desire.
- I am. - she said sliding my fingers through her folds and moaning a little bit - Now taste it.
I put my two finger inside my mouth and holy shit that was the best flavour that I have ever tasted. I could cum just by tasting her.
She started rubbing my clit inside my skirt and panties and fuck she was driving me insane with that slow pace. I opened my legs wanting more contact and she acelerated her pace a little. She stoped stimulating my clit and I gasped, once I opened my eyes she was licking her fingers. What a fucking view. She stoped licking her fingers and when I thought she was going to finally make me cum she started walking to the door.
- What are you doing Miss? Are going to leave me in this state? - I asked a bit mad
- I told you I was going to punish you. Start arriving early and you can get what you want.
With that said she winked at me and left the room. That bitch really teased me today. From now on I was going to be the first student entering her room. She would see that I would get what I wanted. And once she sees what I can do with my tongue, she will be the one begging me to fuck her.
Fucking spanish teacher.