The Dress

When the male Saiyan left the two parents shocking. Bardock didn't want this to happen to you to marry this tryant and God knows what Frieza gonna do when he chooses his bride. While standing there in silence Gine decided to break it and said " Wow I guess I have to make a dress for her." Bardock was shocked to hear this from his wife that she's okay with this. "You are okay with that Frieza gonna be choosing her to be his wife I'm not allowing it." " Bardock calm down what if Frieza chose another girl and we will be fine and I'm not saying Y/n isn't beautiful and I know I don't want her to marry him and I'm worried as you are too Bardock." While Gine left the room to get started to make the dress Bardock sat down and felt confused why on Vegeta would Frieza want to marry a sayian even Bardock thought frieza hates them. Kakarot came into the same room where Bardock is with Raditz holding his hand. " So I heard Frieza gonna marry a Saiyan." Yeah you're mother is gonna make a dress for your sister." " Woah woah woah I never thought Frieza is gonna marry my little sister." " Well she's not the only one other girls are going to be picked but I hope it's a another girl I would hate to have Frieza to be my son-in-law and to be your brother-in-law." Raditz never thought of that and he and Kakarot would hate to be Frieza's brother-in-law's. In the last 1 day were over since Gine was doing the dress after finishing. Gine's friends were coming over to see  Y/n wearing her cute dress. Gine was almost finishing the touches on her dress she asked Bardock to get Y/n out of her tank. While he got her out Gine's friends came over and saw Gine's two kids and pinch Kakarot's and Raditz cheeks even though they hate it but when they saw Bardock holding you. They were going crazy and walked to Bardock and gave you sweet compliments how cute you are. While they are doing that Gine told her friends that it is time to put on her dress. One of Gine friends took Y/n from Bardock hands. And gave her to Gine to put on the dress. The boys were looking at the ladies who were watching Gine putting the dress on and after that all that was done the girls were awing at the bride of Frieza. While they were talking about how lucky Gine and Bardock have a beautiful duaghter in the family and handsome sons too. Gine's friends were leaving and say there goodbyes to the family of beautiful children. And done the second day.

Hey everyone sorry for not updating on for the last couple days and I wanna say I'm sorry @https://my.w.tt/8sIjyctIy1ion and sorry what I say because I was mad and depressed at that time and please don't kill yourself or end your life just please think positive things and you have so much to live for.