Planet Vegeta

Once Upon a Time

There was a planet called Vegeta where all Saiyans live in harmony well not really because they are barbaric. In a castle where was a king and his men waiting for a tryant named King Cold who was bringing his son with him. King Vegeta also has a son whose name took after his father. When a whole ship was appearing so does a army of Frieza's men coming out of nowhere. When a good 15 minutes was over the ship was already landed in the ground King Vegeta was bowing for King Cold appearance but was shocked he has his son with him. King Cold and Frieza were walking down to meet King Vegeta. When they got down King Vegeta asked his men to bow for Frieza's appearance. "So Vegeta I heard that you have a son already" "Why y...y....yes my Lord" "Well my son was expecting a girl from you that nothing it matters right now" King Vegeta was confused why in the universe that he wanted a duaghter well he does wants a duaghter but why Frieza expected that. Well anyway Frieza told him that they upgraded the scouters but something that Frieza kept in his mind. He smirked that King Cold knows what he is gonna say and smirked as well. "So King Vegeta I wanted to tell you that about my plans about you saiyans you see I was going to destroy your Planet but I decided to be nice on you and your planet but in one condition." King Vegeta was so shocked that his army was shocked as well that Frieza wanted to destroy Planet Vegeta. King Vegeta wasted no time to ask what's his wish before Frieza destroys the Saiyan planet. "Lord Frieza may I humble I ask you what you wish for." Frieza smirked "Well I thought you never asked. I want you to find the best and fine of your kind female offsprings to make her my bride and I'll give you three days to find her do I make myself clear King Vegeta?" " Y..y..yes my Lord." Frieza smirked then told his father they should go. When the ship was setting off King Vegeta asked all his men to tell them to search in houses for any female Saiyans and add them on the lists.

Meanwhile at Bardock

While finished another mission one of his teammates told that Bardock was right all along about Frieza about to destroy Planet Vegeta. Bardock was surprised that the other Saiyans apologize to him that he was right but something was confused him that why aren't they scared or frightening about Planet Vegeta was about to be destroyed. They told that King Vegeta ordered his men to check any fine female little ones whose name will be one the list to be Frieza's wife. Bardock never thought that Frieza will spared the Planet Vegeta to ask a female Saiyan hand in marriage. Bardock keep thinking his thoughts why does Frieza wants a female Saiyan to be his wife. While he walked to his wife Gine butcher shop and happy to see his wife. " Oh hey Bardock I never thought you were coming early." " Well I finished my mission what can I see my family?" Gine laughed at that and her friend remind her that she needs to show him something. When Gine and Bardock made it to their home to see little Kakorot looking at his baby sister whose was still in the healing tank. Bardock smiled at his son and his little girl. " So what do you think of her." Bardock came behind her and said " beautiful like her mother." Gine blushed but was interrupted by a man. " Oh sorry to interrupt I was just here to see your duaghter." Gine was confused. " Umm why you need to see our duaghter for?" " What haven't you heard King Vegeta wants to find the best female child for Frieza to be his wife. Gine was shocked to hear this. When the man was finished writing her name he made a comment. " Wow she is sure cute maybe Frieza might choose her to be his bride." While he left Gine looked at Bardock. Looks like he has a lot of explaining to do.