Deep Trance Induction

Hello, sweeties. This chapter is a simple deep induction. This will help bring you into a deeper trance than before. Make sure that you are sitting or laying down comfortably in a safe place, preferably where you won't be disturbed.

When you are ready, let your eyes read the next word, and the next...

You may not notice yet, but there is a wonderful hypnotic gas entering that room, surrounding you. Read these words, as that wonderful relaxing gas covers the floor and relaxes your feet... Let yourself relax, as this wonderful gas rises more and more and relaxes your legs... Let your eyes follow these words so easily, because you know how easy it is to relax...

Soon, you will start smelling this wonderful gas... This wonderful sweet smell enters your nose and lets your mind relax... The more you read, the stronger this wonderful smell becomes and the more relaxed you get... The gas rises and relaxes your legs...

You love to relax... It's perfectly normal to feel that gas enter your lungs as you breathe in the cold air... and to feel it relax your mind as you breathe out the warm air... It is wonderful to relax, to go deep... The deeper you come, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the deeper you want to come...

The gas is covering you now, and it feels wonderful to let your mind relax fully... Each breath makes you feel better and more relaxed, as you breathe in the gas... and breathe out any stress you might have had... You are doing great, letting the relaxation in and the thoughts out...

Let yourself relax... Soon, I'll ask you to do something so simple that will bring you so much deeper and make you feel so much better... I want you to imagine that gas replacing your mind, this wonderful relaxation replacing your thoughts...

You are doing so well, and I'll guide you through this... I will count from ten to one, and you'll feel so much better with each number, because you'll be so much more relaxed, so free...

Ten... Breathing in this wonderful gas, letting it inside you, letting it relax you...

Nine... Letting this gas rise to your brain.. Feeling your thoughts leaving you, as the gas replaces them...

Eight... You are doing so well... Breathing in and out, slowly, deeply... Letting more and more of this wonderful gas replace your mind...

Seven... You know that you don't need that useless mind... You know that you just need this deep relaxation, this wonderful gas to replace your mind...

Six... You already feel so good and relaxed, you are already so deep, but I know you can come deeper... You just need to let yourself go, to let your mind relax so deeply for a while... You are doing so well...

Five... This gas already took away your mind, and you feel so much better, so free... You just need to breathe in.. and out.. each breath bringing you deeper and deeper, making you feel better and better...

Four... It is natural so start drooling as you lose your thoughts... Let it happen now, as your mind is cleaned... You are safe, and doing wonderfully...

Three.. You are almost there, so deep, so mindless, so relaxed... It feels wonderful to let your mind go for a while... It feels wonderful to feel so safe in this natural state of relaxation, as you come deeper and deeper with every breath...

Two... Your mind is so relaxed, you are already so deep... Yet I know you can come even deeper... Breathing in and out so deeply, as you relax more and more...

One... Perfect...

You are so deeply relaxed, so wonderfully mindless, so perfectly safe, as you breathe in and out slowly and drool your mind out.. You are doing so well and I am so proud of you...

You can stay here, in this wonderful and well-deserved state of relaxation for as long as you'd like... The more you stay here, the deeper you relax... There is no limit for how deep you can come, and with every breath you will come deeper and deeper...

When you are ready to come back up, just let your eyes slide to the next words...

Good... You are ready to come back...

First, the gas is leaving the room.. It is leaving the room, as you finally stop going deeper... Feel every breath of fresh air clean the great gas from your lungs... Every breath of fresh air cleans the gas from your mind... You start noticing your surroundings, as your mind slowly comes back to you...

You are safe, as you come back up slowly...

I will now count to three to make the rest of the gas leave you. You will come up feeling completely refreshed and happy.

One, you feel happy and free..

Two, feeling yourself being aware of everything...

Three, completely free and awake.

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your time under my words. Next chapter will likely be to give you a deep trigger. I will see you then.